Ratings for Dr. Elyse Lackie

Dr. Lackie is truly a kind, compassionate and amazing doctor. I have some troubling, ongoing post menopausal issues and have been searching for a good gynecologist to help me. I'm extremely happy to finally find a doctor like her and I highly recommend her. Wendy

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

She is really nice, and professional, and I want to say thank you and your team's hard work, you guys brought me luck. My OB was on vacation that day, he recommended Lackie, we met on the day of C-section. Because I got a twins, so bleeding didn't stop after the surgery, it was so scary, Lackie went back, and everybody went back, the situation looks very urgent, Lackie did a lot of massage on my belly, finally, it turned better, and nothing happened. Thanks again Lackie and your team, I won't forget you guys and April 6, 2018.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Lackie was my OB for both of my pregnancies. I cannot thank her enough for her care from pre to post delivery. She is on top of her job. She visited me several times in hospital post delivery to help me with pain management. She is a dedicated and admirable doctor. Despite having a very busy practice she always took the time to listen. She genuinely cares for your health and will not disappoint. I am thankful to Dr. Lackie for her expertise and for safely delivering my son Daniel into the world (c section Aug 2017). I highly recommend. Lisa Guluzian-Zabbal

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Lackie is an okay doctor. Her admin staff and booking staff is absolutely awful. the admin staff told me I had a surgery date and when I called to confirm everything with her a week prior to the surgery she told me it was just a consult even though she confirmed herself it was a surgery date. She also screwed up on the time that I was scheduled to see the doctor. When I brought this to the doctors attention (lack of respect for my time as a professional) Dr Lackie brushed it off. No empathy for their mistakes.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Lackie was totally my speed. She didn't pander, she was kind but got to the point and is so very knowledgable about ob needs that she does makes you feel completely in great care. I also got lucky and had her actually DELIVER BOTH my kids (what a fluke) and her labour bedside manor is fun and easy- which in a stressful labour situation is most helpful. I wish I was having a third so I could see her on the regular!!!LOL

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Although her staff might not be the best, she is amazing. Caring, understanding, helpful and very knowledgeable. I went though a difficult situation and ended up in surgery, twice. Both times she was very patient and helpful. Made me feel relaxed in a stressful situation. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr.Lackie is straight to the point , honest and professional , she seems genuine and I am happy having her as my OB.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

When the secretary tells you that the dr deemed your referral not of any particular urgency and you are given an apt 8 months down the line.... I work in the medical field and there is a tactful way to speak to people.. this office doesn't have any. And no my case may not have been urgent but I still needed surgery that I had 4 months earlier then my initial consult would have been, elsewhere. But not only that ... I had forgotten to cancel my apt and when I found it in my phone two days before my consult would have been I called to cancel out of respect.. A. No one even called to remind me of the apt booked from 8 Months prior! B. I got an interrogation into why I was cancelling it! If i wouldn't have called would it have been better?

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I had a really positive experience with Dr Lackie. She was very friendly, informative, and empathetic. She did an IUD insertion which was a very painful procedure, but she was very supportive and encouraging throughout the process. I had read the negative reviews about her prior to my appointment, but I did not experience anything negative whatsoever. She was wonderful and I'm very happy with the treatment that I received from her as well as her staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Lackie. I told her about the pain I was experiencing and made it clear about how concerned I was. She completely dismissed it and focused on the primary reason I was there. I ended up going to a different doctor for an unrelated reason, and as soon as I told her about the pain, the doctor did a simple test that took 2 minutes and gave me a diagnosis. I lived with pain that was unnecessary to have for years because Dr. Lackie had dismissed it. She was rushed and not very friendly. What concerns me the most is how she dismissed my symptom and failed to give me a diagnosis - didn't even attempt to assess. I would not be surprised if this doctor dismissed more important symptoms for other patients.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017