Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Lebens

My entire family sees Dr Lebens and his PAC Linda Vasquez we could not be happier ... and Jackie , Fabiola, and the rest of his office staff are awesome also ..

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Lebens is a great doctor that makes all his patients feel taken care of. Definately the best around!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Lebens and his staff have always been wonderful to myself and my family. He is more than willing to spend time with you and address all of your concerns, he is a kind man with a wonderful bedside manner I love that he never forgets who you are. His new PAC is wonderful as well (seen 1 time) much of an improvement from Julie. Thank you, Shelli Maldonado

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Lebens is excellent, takes time with his patients, his staff is great! He has a new P-A whom I saw and will most likey see again: I liked her, knowledgeabe, through, and kind. For those of you who saw Julie :( there's no comparison, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Lebens is an incredible Dr. I never find him in a hurry and seems to be very caring. I have no problems with him what so ever. I also find it iteresting tht he takes the time to do Missions trips helping people with needs in other countries. Good for him, truly putting his talent to good work outside of seeing his immediate paying patients. Thank you Dr Lebens

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Lebens and staff were wonderful. I have seen Julie many times before and she has always been great. She very straight forward anddoes not give you the run around liike other doctors do. She tells you when you need to change your lifestyle in order to get better. So comments like the ones I have read are only from people who did not like her way of treatment or suggestions made by her. Example change diet so cholestrol will go down. Exercise to lose weight not just take pills. Sorry but this is the best office I haver ever been to and recommend it to very close friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

*If* you can get in to see the Dr., you're in great hands. They overbook constantly. But if you have to see his PA (Julie), you're in trouble. She is awful! Rude, condesending, curt and misinformed. With a BP of 110/105 for 1 yr, she continually put me off w/ water pills, then come back in 2 months. finally I saw Dr. Lebens, he have me BP meds, and boom, it's down. She is a dangerous practioner. Everyone I've ever talked to who has gone to her has had MAJOR problems w/ her. He need to get rid of her!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Lebens himself is a moderately helpful doctor but this review is for his PA-C (the woman). She was EXTREMELY RUDE. She told me that I was stupid (in so many words) and made me feel that way when I asked her for her help. She also raised her voice and talked down to me. She was very disrespectful and also very arrogant. NOT helpful and NOT recommended!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Do not allow this office to have you see his PA-C. Makes false statements and is rude. Not very knowledgeable. Dr. Lebens himself is kind.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Lebens's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1995)

Oxford