Ratings for Dr. Warren H. Frankel

Dr. Frankel deserves his low ratings based on his attitude, lack of interest in a patient. inability to answer/explain patient concerns.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have had the exact same experience with Dr.Frankel, he was rude and disconnected from his patients..... told me the same thing he.apparently tells other's.....did not care to hear my HEALTH ISSUES..... maybe you're depressed, change your diet and exercise!!!! I have been feeling ill for many years ...and finally have the medical care needed to treat me for SLE Lupus. It is sad he did not sincerely listen to what I wanted him to know happening to my body.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I was assigned to Dr. Frankel's case load when I moved to the area. I have seen him on three different occasions, and all have been disappointing. I find him to be judgmental and rude. While I am not a physician (I am a PhD), I did have some knowledge of the conditions for which I came, but I was rudely dismissed, and told my diet was responsible for my condition, which turned out to not be true. He also insisted on telling me about my own culture, based on his reading about it. While I also respect people's rights to their religion, I feel that someone's beliefs are personal. Dr. Frankel's office was filled with religious paraphernalia, and advertisement. His question of "are you married" I found to be completely irrelevant for the problem I came in for: GI distress. Overall, a disappointing experience. I would not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Very rude, standoffish, and offensive. Does not want to listen to patient and prefers the simplest explanation without letting you finish your symptoms. Will go out to lunch for an hour and leave you waiting in the exam room. Frequently leaves town for extended religious charity trips to third world countries, while a good deed, makes it even harder to schedule appointments with him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Warren H. Frankel's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal