Ratings for Dr. Jim Reilly

He provided my mother with anti-depressant drugs for years without actually working towards a solution instead. She was simply given one anti-depressant after another because it was easier than working with Psychologists/Social Workers to solve the underlying problems. Years later she is addicted to this class of drugs and has almost no long term memory anymore. She has been "spaced out" for the past 25 years now. Disappointing to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He is the worst doctor I have every gone to!You basically have to tell him what to do. And his receptionist is the rudiest and crankest person. She should not be dealing with the public with an attitude that she has

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Has been my dr since I was a baby, is also my kids dr. is VERY helpful explaining my meds, granted there is a wait at the clinic to see him even with an appt, but is WELL worth the wait. Shows he spends time with his patients. Very personable and helpful dr! My meds had to be changed immediately with the current pregnancy and he showed me exactly what could and couldnt be used during pregnancy. He helps keep my medical conditions under full control. His nurse is amazing also and is VERY prompt with referals to other specialists I need to see. I love them both.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Love him! he always takes the time to listen to you, takes all of your questions seriously. Works hard to be up to date and very knowledgeable. Always friendly and approachable, never rushes patients. Yes, you have to wait to see him but that is because he doesn't rush his patients, you can't have it both ways. I trust him completely he has been my entire families doctor since before I was born and when there is something serious happening he is the only doctor I will see.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Been my family Dr for 30+ years, has helped us thru some difficult times, always helpfull, never had a misdiagnosis. Always gets me a good referal Dr. when needed. Very cordial, and knowlegable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

stay away..u never see dr. reilly you are always pushed onto his midwives. the $6,000 that it cost me wasnt for my visits but funeral expenses for my little girl...a loss that could have been prevented if reilly was more hands on with his patients. Stay away! Go somewhere where you are guaranteed to see a doctor

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr Reilly has been our family doctor for over 33 years and he is simply the best. There is no one better. He is a very calming doctor that solves your medical problems, every time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

I've had Dr. Reilly as my doctor for over 15 years. I really like him and am very comfortable talking to him. However, he never takes my vital signs, which is a little 'odd'. I don't know if that's unusual or not, my friends seem to think so, but I still like him anyways.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I actually like Dr. Reilly very much. Unfortunately, I had to find a new doctor as I had to wait an hour and a half to see him each time- this with an appointment. All that I generally needed from him was a prescription refill and each time- an hour and a half. Why even bother making appointments at Forrest Heights? Just walk in and say you have one. The staff could care a less about you anyhow. Good Doctor, bad business practices. The clinic just wants to overbook each day to bill.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Reilly for almost 10 years, and find him to be a very helpful doctor. He is very knowledgable and has great bedside manner. I never feel rushed with him. His office staff is a different matter though. I find them to be very rude, and not at all accomodating. I appreciate the fact that they are answering many many phone calls in a day, but there have been occasions when they have cut me off and hung up before I have even finished speaking.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008