Ratings for Dr. John Lee

I am 68 years old, and Dr. Lee is the best dentist I've ever had. As someone says below, he is ethical, kind, and has the hands and eyes of an artist.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lee since I was a baby. For the last 30 years, he has been my dentist and does an exceptional job! He is genuine, efficient, and extremely skilled! His staff have been with him longer than I can remember and are very welcoming and fun! He makes going to the dentist enjoyable...a difficult feat! I have recommended many of my friends and family to see him and they all have had the same top quality experience. He is very busy (speaks to his great practice) but definitely worth every penny!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

As good as it gets, no upselling, an artist with the freezing needle. Highly competent. Most of his staff have been there forever, which speaks volumes. I've been a patient for over 30 years and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. My wife and a number of her and my friends all use and love this guy.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. John Lee is the most KINDEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and CARING dentist I have ever had. I switched to him after a NIGHTMARE experienced by my old dentists who were unethical, unknowledgeable, dishonest and caused me undue pain and stress. Instead of proper diagnosis and treatment in 1-2 visits, they prolonged my "treatments" into 5-6 visits in an attempt to squeeze all the money they could out of me. I highly recommend Dr. Lee - he is ethical, caring and lovely.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. John Lee is one of the best dentists out there. He is promo, efficient, and does excellent quality work. I have been seeing him for more than 25 years and every time I am greeted by the friendly smiling staff. Dr. Lee is so skilled and does a terrific job every time. He works long hours and his office is busy for a very good reason. I drive almost an hour to see him twice a year but I would not go anywhere else. If you are looking for an excellent dentist, look no further.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Lee is one of the very best Dentist I had in the last 20 years. Knowledgeable, caring, fantastic technical ability, and really take his time doing the job right. I didn't realize it until I moved away from Vancouver and ran into a couple of "Barbers". If you are a patient of Dr. Lee, be sure to stick with him, he is one of the very best there it. Simon O'Young.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

DR. Lee is the best dentist. He helped my family and children with an emergency. He is very busy so book ahead for your appt's. (need I say more)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr Lee is the best! Kind, patient, efficient and knowledgeable. Have been a patient for over 25 years. Emergency work the next day no problem. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Great dentist, very gentle with the needle and explains what is happening as he goes along. Have been going to him for 18 years and now drive 1 hour just to keep him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Lee ever since I was a wee lass and am now in my mid-20s. His skill with the needle is like no other, and I only wish I could shrink him and put him in my pocket where ever I go seeing that I no longer live in Vancouver, and only occasionally return to the city. His demeanour is brief, and somewhat impersonal despite my being his patient for all these years, but that's just the way he is, it's his experience and calm that counts. He's the only one I trust wielding such sharp tools near, and in my mouth.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009