Ratings for Dr. Carmen G. Kendall

My doctor for eight years. She's rude, unhelpful and dismissive. She writes in her notes often the exact opposite of what I say, proving she doesn't listen, which Provides problems for future care. Does not follow up after tests or make diagnosis as a primary care would. Mocked one particular condition I have, openly and often to me. She shouldn't be treating patients. Also she is rarely in the office. She also made very sexist remarks, saying how much more compassionate women are than men. What a joke. I don't think she has an ounce of compassion.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Kendall used to be a great MD. However, as a pt of hers for years. I will no longer waste my time with someone who does not want to better my health. I suffer with bouts of severe IBS. She didn't even suggest to see a specialist, she just gets mad and yells.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Been patient 5 yrs. Abrasive,your issue is not important bedside manner. Does not read chart notes before entering room. Poor diagnostic methodology. Good for everyday aches and pains.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Carmen G. Kendall's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)