Dr. Grant Cummings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Grant Cummings

I've been seeing Dr. Grant for over ten years and he's great! Very knowledgeable, punctual and does physiotherapy as well. Can't ask for more!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I’ve been visiting Dr. Cummings for a few months now for a lumbar spine disc bulge and I have been very happy with the progression in terms of pain relief and overall improvement. Dr. Cummings and his staff are extremely friendly and so incredibly helpful to make sure I get the best treatment possible each and every visit!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Such an awesome place .. Has helped keep me mobile over the last many years!!!! Thanks for all the support and caregiving...... :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Grant for a few years now and I love his clinic so much. Not only is he great at the treatment, he's funny and personable and truly connects with his patients which can be hard to find in a doctor. His staff is just as amazing, caring for patients and accommodating if something comes up in life. 100% recommendation!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Amazing service! I felt so much better as soon as I walked out of my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Very Personable and extremely knowledgeable. Will be returning for future visits without a doubt!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Came in last minute with my emergency back pain. Dr.Grant is a miracle.i felt so much better after my treatment,BEST DR EVER

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Grant and his staff have always gone above with me and my family . I have been seeing him for 8 years and trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I went to see Dr. Grant a year ago when I was pregnant. He came highly recommended by a colleague and I instantly knew why . He spent time to going over exercises with me and after my daughter was born I continued to see him for a feel good adjustment. Love my Saturday morning treatments .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

My low back was killing me but he got me feeling better right away. I was almost losing my mind from the pain until I saw Dr. Grant. A real lifesaver!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Grant Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cummings began university studies in the area of biological Anthropology. He graduated with a bachelors degree from the University of Saskatchewan with highest honours and received the convocation award for outstanding academic achievement. He pursued graduate studies in gross anatomy before entering the chiropractic program at Western States University in 1999. He completed his chiropractic education Summa Cum Laude (highest distinction) and was named class valedictorian. He moved to Calgary in 2003 and worked as an associate at the Amaolo Clinic. In 2006 Dr. Cummings took over the office. He currently maintains a practice in the Kingsland area of Calgary, Alberta. In 2016 he was recognized and awarded as one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is rated and ranked as one of the top practitioners in Canada. Dr. Cummings is married and has three children.

• English

• Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

• Convocation Award for outstanding academic excellence (University of Saskatchewan) 1999
  • Graduated rum honoribus magnus (great honors) University of Saskatchewan 1999
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest distinction) Western States University 2003
  • Class Valedictorian Western States University 2003