Ratings for Dr. Grant Cummings

Great Doctor! I live in Toronto now but still come to see Dr Grant when ever I am in Calgary. I wish I could have taken him with me to TO.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Very happy with my treatment so far, Dr Grant is not only an amazing chiropractor but also a great person. He's easy to talk to, very understanding and very thorough in his treatment. I have been to many chiropractor's and Dr Grant is by far the best I have seen. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Grant is amazing I have been seen by him and my son comes to him to. We leave feeling so much better. Would recommend Dr. Grant to anyone.😁

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Always have a great experience at the clinic. The staff are friendly and Dr. Cummings is always punctual and professional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Grant for over ten years and he's great! Very knowledgeable, punctual and does physiotherapy as well. Can't ask for more!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I’ve been visiting Dr. Cummings for a few months now for a lumbar spine disc bulge and I have been very happy with the progression in terms of pain relief and overall improvement. Dr. Cummings and his staff are extremely friendly and so incredibly helpful to make sure I get the best treatment possible each and every visit!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Such an awesome place .. Has helped keep me mobile over the last many years!!!! Thanks for all the support and caregiving...... :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Grant for a few years now and I love his clinic so much. Not only is he great at the treatment, he's funny and personable and truly connects with his patients which can be hard to find in a doctor. His staff is just as amazing, caring for patients and accommodating if something comes up in life. 100% recommendation!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Amazing service! I felt so much better as soon as I walked out of my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Very Personable and extremely knowledgeable. Will be returning for future visits without a doubt!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Grant Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cummings began university studies in the area of biological Anthropology. He graduated with a bachelors degree from the University of Saskatchewan with highest honours and received the convocation award for outstanding academic achievement. He pursued graduate studies in gross anatomy before entering the chiropractic program at Western States University in 1999. He completed his chiropractic education Summa Cum Laude (highest distinction) and was named class valedictorian. He moved to Calgary in 2003 and worked as an associate at the Amaolo Clinic. In 2006 Dr. Cummings took over the office. He currently maintains a practice in the Kingsland area of Calgary, Alberta. In 2016 he was recognized and awarded as one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is rated and ranked as one of the top practitioners in Canada. Dr. Cummings is married and has three children.

• English

• Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

• Convocation Award for outstanding academic excellence (University of Saskatchewan) 1999
  • Graduated rum honoribus magnus (great honors) University of Saskatchewan 1999
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest distinction) Western States University 2003
  • Class Valedictorian Western States University 2003