Ratings for Dr. Grant Cummings

I have always had great service from the staff and my chiropractor. They have gone above in supporting with keeping my back and neck free of pain and gone above and beyond with regards to other health issues I have going on. Blessed to have started using them service.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

After my first visit I had the most sudden relief and improvement after a month of barely being able to put my socks on, back to normal mobility. Dr. Grant Cummings is courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful, exceeding my expectations! The staff are also helpful and it's easy to find parking so that's a bonus!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He got me in a few minutes early even though the office was really busy. I got immediate relief. It was amazing. He was really nice and really had a gentle approach. The office is fairly nice and obviously very popular based on the number of patients I saw in there.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Read the reviews and thought I would try Dr. Grant out and happy the reviews were right. Great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I have dealt with Grant on a number of various matters. Both him and his staff have been excellent. He addresses concerns in an efficient manner and his knowledge far exceeds expectations on a consistent basis. He has a pleasant demeanour and I give him only the highest praise.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I met him through a friend many years ago. He has helped me through many difficult times and is always good to talk to. I had an emotional struggle a couple years ago and he called me one night just to check in and see how I was doing. He has a good heart and is a beautiful person.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

He is really a nice person with lots of knowledge. The office is very well equipped and you get a lot more than most others chiropractor offices I have been to in the past. I certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I have been to different Chiropractors in a number of years. I am lucky to have found Dr. Cummings here at this web site. He is what the people are saying about him. He is very knowledgeable. He will give you his all and then somemore, if he sees that you need it. He will not quiet on you, he will discuss your issues and at the same time, ask how your mother is doing. I cannot thank him enough for being kind and so very helpful with my back. Richard K.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I always get excellent care at this clinic. I have gone to them for back pain, tennis elbow and a shoulder injury. Dr. Grant is very thorough, orders tests to properly diagnose the problem and then makes a good plan to get you better. For my shoulder he helped me get injections which made a huge difference and the other problems he worked on in his office. I like how he sorts out what you need and if his office doesn't provide the treatment he figures our what you need and then refers you to the proper place to get the job done. It seems he gives me better care in many ways than my regular doctor so usually I get his opinion for anything I have a problem with.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I was happy to be referred to Dr. Grant from my family Doctor. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Grant Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cummings began university studies in the area of biological Anthropology. He graduated with a bachelors degree from the University of Saskatchewan with highest honours and received the convocation award for outstanding academic achievement. He pursued graduate studies in gross anatomy before entering the chiropractic program at Western States University in 1999. He completed his chiropractic education Summa Cum Laude (highest distinction) and was named class valedictorian. He moved to Calgary in 2003 and worked as an associate at the Amaolo Clinic. In 2006 Dr. Cummings took over the office. He currently maintains a practice in the Kingsland area of Calgary, Alberta. In 2016 he was recognized and awarded as one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is rated and ranked as one of the top practitioners in Canada. Dr. Cummings is married and has three children.

• English

• Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

• Graduated rum honoribus magnus (great honors) University of Saskatchewan 1999
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest distinction) Western States University 2003
  • Class Valedictorian Western States University 2003
  • Convocation Award for outstanding academic excellence (University of Saskatchewan) 1999

Wellpoint