Dr. Grant Cummings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Grant Cummings

Dr. Grant is very Compassionate and caring. He takes time to address my concerns and i always leave educated in my health and feeling better.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Grant is very good at what he does, he's caring, informative & attentive to his patients & staff. They have an awesome atmosphere at the clinic & I would recommend this place to anyone 😊😊😊😊

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I went to this office for shockwave for pain in my feet. They did 4 visits and my feet feel much better. The office was nice and he was always on time for my appointments. I liked how they direct billed my insurance a lot. I had a good experience there and will go back if I need a chiropractor again.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He treated pain between my shoulders. He fixed it in just a couple visits. I liked how he was always on time and never pressured me to keep coming back after I felt better. I recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I had back pain for years and with two appointments with Dr. Cummings, I’m feeling so much better. I haven’t slept this well in a long time! Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Grant. He is very professional and provides personal service. The office is very efficient and it is great that they offer later appointments that fit my schedule.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Grant has been wonderful in helping me over the last ten years and I would recommend him for anyone!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Grant Cummings is the GREATEST Chiropractor that I have ever been to !! The entire staff at this Clinic are ALL AWESOME !! I had such a great first visit with Dr. Grant that I decided to make him the only Chiropractor that I will ever see. I have been using Chiropractors for over 35 years and I can say, without a doubt, Dr. Grant is THE BEST Chiropractor I have ever been treated by ! I visited my previous Chiropractor twice for issues with my neck and upper back and he was unable to help me. When I first visited Dr. Grant, he took the time and effort necessary to prepare my back and neck so that the necessary "fixes" could be made. What a relief that was .... I had suffered for 6 months and Dr. Grant fixed me on my very first visit ! I have referred every person I know to him, including parents with small children, as I know that colic can be caused by a misalignment that can be fixed with a simple, painless, chiropractic adjustment. I sure wish I had known Dr. Grant when our kids were little and suffering. Because of Dr. Grant's "full body" assessment, he was able to determine which areas of my body I needed help with, and provided me hands-on therapy to help with those problems. In addition, Dr. Grant was able to determine that the 24/7 severe heartburn I've had for years was being caused by a hiatal hernia. He was able to fix the hernia, using his hands - no surgery, tests or scopes down my throat required ! Best of all ... no more heartburn ! WOW !! Dr. Grant is SO AMAZING ! I truly appreciate that he is very personable and thoughtful, unlike some Doctors I have met. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and I am so pleased that he takes the time to explain everything in a way that I can understand. He is also happy to address all my questions and concerns....again...unlike some Doctors I have met. If you are curious to try a Chiropractor for the first time, or are wanting to find a new one that will give you the care and attention you deserve, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grant Cummings ! There is NO ONE in Calgary like him....believe me, I'd know from personal experience. Thank You Dr. Grant - You changed my life forever !! I look forward to seeing you again soon! Janna Send Discard ξ€± ξ€’ ξ‚ˆ Draft saved at 3:33 AM

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Wow a++ would go again fixed all my pain wow! He works some magic

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

From The moment I walked in the door the staff were very sweet and friendly , everyone was helpful and pleasant . I use a wheelchair but Dr.Grant had no problem adjusting me. He used a few different machines for my injuries as well, which was great! Very relaxing treatment, and he was so knowlagable . I have already brought a couple of my friends to the office . Very happy I found the place, and a good doctor like him

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Grant Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cummings began university studies in the area of biological Anthropology. He graduated with a bachelors degree from the University of Saskatchewan with highest honours and received the convocation award for outstanding academic achievement. He pursued graduate studies in gross anatomy before entering the chiropractic program at Western States University in 1999. He completed his chiropractic education Summa Cum Laude (highest distinction) and was named class valedictorian. He moved to Calgary in 2003 and worked as an associate at the Amaolo Clinic. In 2006 Dr. Cummings took over the office. He currently maintains a practice in the Kingsland area of Calgary, Alberta. In 2016 he was recognized and awarded as one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is rated and ranked as one of the top practitioners in Canada. Dr. Cummings is married and has three children.

• English

• Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

• Convocation Award for outstanding academic excellence (University of Saskatchewan) 1999
  • Graduated rum honoribus magnus (great honors) University of Saskatchewan 1999
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest distinction) Western States University 2003
  • Class Valedictorian Western States University 2003