Dr. Grant Cummings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Grant Cummings

Dr. Cummings is so passionate and knowledgeable about his practice. He is so understanding and really takes time to listen. Probably the nicest, most caring doctor I've ever encountered. He makes you feel so welcome and at ease. Such a wonderful man!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Grant is professional and excellent - very helpful with treating my TMJ.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have always appreciated how this office keeps updating equipment and bringing in the best available technology. They have everything you can imagine to treat different problems and the treatment is always tailored to my problem that day. My old chiropractor just kept doing the same thing no matter what I told her was wrong. It makes way more sense to me that they use different methods and machines for each different problem I have.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Grant for roughly 9 years at three separate offices. Although I may not see him as regularly as I should, I always leave the office with the amazing results I’ve come to expect from Dr. Grant.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Grant is such an amazing chiropractor, he’s extremely knowledgeable and he has helped me find relief with my back pain and headaches! His staff are always so friendly and accommodating whenever I need to get an appointment, even on short notice! I highly recommend him. Thank you for all your help, Dr. Grant!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Grant is a wonderful chiropractor. I have seen him at two of his offices and always get great care. He really is a great person and a very good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

The staff is very nice. Dr Grant is very helpfull and a very intelligent chiropractor. I've visited a few times now and I have seen great results. He knows what treatment you will need

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr Grant is such a great chiropractor, very professional!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Grant for a few years now. Initially treated me for bulging disc. His tractioning adjustment table worked wonders! His staff is always able to get me in usually on the same day. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr.Grant is a great doctor. He's got me back on my feet more then once!! Very knowledgeable about his profession👍👍

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Grant Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cummings began university studies in the area of biological Anthropology. He graduated with a bachelors degree from the University of Saskatchewan with highest honours and received the convocation award for outstanding academic achievement. He pursued graduate studies in gross anatomy before entering the chiropractic program at Western States University in 1999. He completed his chiropractic education Summa Cum Laude (highest distinction) and was named class valedictorian. He moved to Calgary in 2003 and worked as an associate at the Amaolo Clinic. In 2006 Dr. Cummings took over the office. He currently maintains a practice in the Kingsland area of Calgary, Alberta. In 2016 he was recognized and awarded as one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is rated and ranked as one of the top practitioners in Canada. Dr. Cummings is married and has three children.

• English

• Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

• Convocation Award for outstanding academic excellence (University of Saskatchewan) 1999
  • Graduated rum honoribus magnus (great honors) University of Saskatchewan 1999
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest distinction) Western States University 2003
  • Class Valedictorian Western States University 2003