Dr. Grant Cummings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Grant Cummings

Amazing service! I felt so much better as soon as I walked out of my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Very Personable and extremely knowledgeable. Will be returning for future visits without a doubt!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Came in last minute with my emergency back pain. Dr.Grant is a miracle.i felt so much better after my treatment,BEST DR EVER

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Grant and his staff have always gone above with me and my family . I have been seeing him for 8 years and trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I went to see Dr. Grant a year ago when I was pregnant. He came highly recommended by a colleague and I instantly knew why . He spent time to going over exercises with me and after my daughter was born I continued to see him for a feel good adjustment. Love my Saturday morning treatments .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

My low back was killing me but he got me feeling better right away. I was almost losing my mind from the pain until I saw Dr. Grant. A real lifesaver!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I have never seen a chiropractor before and honestly never thought I would try one but my friend suggested I see Grant after an ultrasound showed I had a bad case of achilles tendonitis. After three visits I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Grant for 12 years. He's the first health care professional I think of for everything from migraines to plantar fasciitis and everything in between. Dr. Grant has a gift for diagnosis and gentle manner when it comes to treatment. Staff are excellent and scheduling is always on par - I've never had to wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Excellent experience.Dr Grant knows his stuff anything from back pain to foot pain he deals with all.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

My back pain is gone! Dr. Grant He takes his time and remember your condition. Very easy to book regular visits. I highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Grant Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cummings began university studies in the area of biological Anthropology. He graduated with a bachelors degree from the University of Saskatchewan with highest honours and received the convocation award for outstanding academic achievement. He pursued graduate studies in gross anatomy before entering the chiropractic program at Western States University in 1999. He completed his chiropractic education Summa Cum Laude (highest distinction) and was named class valedictorian. He moved to Calgary in 2003 and worked as an associate at the Amaolo Clinic. In 2006 Dr. Cummings took over the office. He currently maintains a practice in the Kingsland area of Calgary, Alberta. In 2016 he was recognized and awarded as one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is rated and ranked as one of the top practitioners in Canada. Dr. Cummings is married and has three children.

• English

• Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

• Convocation Award for outstanding academic excellence (University of Saskatchewan) 1999
  • Graduated rum honoribus magnus (great honors) University of Saskatchewan 1999
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest distinction) Western States University 2003
  • Class Valedictorian Western States University 2003