Ratings for Dr. Paul Posner

Dr. Posner first saw me as just an evaluation for surgery. I absolutely love him and trust him 100%. I find him to be so knowledgeable, empathetic and kind. He has been treating me for a period in excess of seven years. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a psychiatrist. He also has his Phd in pharmacology so he knows the ins and outs of all medications and how they may affect you or how they may interact with other meds. I have talked with him about 3 different medical issues which he was able to actually diagnose when other doctors missed them. He just listened to my complaints and made recommendations for me to go back and talk to my doctor about. After doing so my doctor then was able to test me and verify that YES Dr. Posner was actually right. This is amazing to me! My psychiatrist is able to diagnose medical problems before the medical doctor figures it out! I don't know about anyone else but I certainly think he is amazing and I will not see any other psychiatrist as long as he is willing to treat me. Furthermore, I suffer from PTSD among other things. If it weren't for him I don't know what I would do. I have been to more than 30 different psychological related individuals and have NEVER found one that I would continue to see until I met Dr. Posner. My only complaint is that he is so busy I can't see him as often as I feel I need to.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

If you are fortunate enough to be under the care of Dr. Posner, rest assured you are in the best hands available in psychiatry. I am extremely grateful to have been his patient for many years now and feel that my quality of life has been greatly enhanced as a result. He is brilliant, kind, patient, caring, considerate and peppers everything with a terrific sense of humour. I am full of gratitude for Dr. Posner.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

The best doctor I have evr met. Very knowledgeble, helpful and kind. Very nice gentleman. Very good listener.The best doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I saw him for the first time recently and I have to say it was a real pleasure talking to him. I have not had a Dr ever be so kind and informative and take the time to really HELP me. I have another appointment with him in a few weeks and I think it might be the ONLY Dr appointment I have ever looked forward to, lol. Great Dr, can't say enough good things =)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Posner, he is very professional and give full attention to patient and suggest solution based on his extensive knowledge of his field. One thing I notice that he is detailed oriented and don't miss any minor thing. He is a good listener and very kind, polite gentleman. He deserve the best only. Good luck for his great future. Thanks Doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Just want to repeat all the positive comments - great doctor, and very little arrogance that seems to be built into the curriculum of all medical schools - seems like all doctors have it in to a certain degree.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

As a psychiatrist, he is not only the best I've encountered in his field, but is amazingly knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. He is clearly passionate about his job, and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Posner gives me hope for the medical profession. He is a great doctor, a great person, loves what he does, takes time to understand all facets of your problems and systematically eliminates potential solutions until finding an answer. A++ to Dr. Posner and his staff

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

This doctor should be the standard by which any other doctor is judged. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met by far in any specialty.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012