Ratings for Dr. Paul Posner

Part of a cabal designed to destroy your brain.Antidepressants? Once big but now are used to curb smoking.Antipsychotics? A complete waste of time.The only ones we should consider "psychotic" are the monsters such as this guy.Chemical imbalance? Prove it MEDICALLY Posner.Whats's that? You can't??? Well no s**t Sherlock. So here we have the oh so wonderful Dr.Posner,on a mission to enrich himself and bow to his big Pharma masters, suggesting that since you are feeling depressed(don't we all...don't you Posner??) that antipsychotics are the answer.All that is complete B.S when you discover how these clowns actually diagnose you and where they get their info.People,DO NOT LET THIS EVIL BA****D POISON YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW WITH VERY VERY VERY DANGEROUS ANTIPSYCHOTIC DRUGS THAT WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE YOU MAJOR PROBLEMS AND IN THE END YOU WILL SLOWLY DIE FROM THEM......while this evil as***le and all associated minions profit from your slow demise.It's almost the same as in the vaccination scam - poison running though our veins.Try asking your doctor or any medical official to list the ingredients in a needle - THEY CAN'T...... Do you see the overall picture??? Ditch your meds, ditch these losers and save your own life.No stars for this piece of s**t.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Paul Posner is not only posses great knowledge but is very caring, understanding and listens even when it may not be relevant. I don't feel sick when I see him but an equal. His new secretary is very efficient and punctual. Appointments are known well in advance and made to accomodate your needs. I recommend Dr. Posner to anyone who has a mistrust in the psychiatric field as you wil soon realize that he is very genuine and not afraid to tell you the way things are. I lost my partner a year ago and he helped me through it and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

The BEST! In gratitute From Doreen..Submitted.on Feb. 9,2018

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

This doctor is two faced! I was with him from 11-1pm and told him EVERYTHING about me, things i never would share or have shared with my husband. At the end he told me that i was good to go and good luck with the surgery. Behind my back he wrote that i am not mentally stable to do the surgery. Oh and he also said that because i have a criminal record i cannot do the surgery. Excuse me, but i am morbidly obese and could die if i do not do the surgery. My past has nothing to do with saving my life, plus he said in the notes that i said i am not ready. Whatever!!! I DON'T NEED TO DEAL WITH A FAKE DOCTOR!!!! i can and will lose the weight without help!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Posner first saw me as just an evaluation for surgery. I absolutely love him and trust him 100%. I find him to be so knowledgeable, empathetic and kind. He has been treating me for a period in excess of seven years. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a psychiatrist. He also has his Phd in pharmacology so he knows the ins and outs of all medications and how they may affect you or how they may interact with other meds. I have talked with him about 3 different medical issues which he was able to actually diagnose when other doctors missed them. He just listened to my complaints and made recommendations for me to go back and talk to my doctor about. After doing so my doctor then was able to test me and verify that YES Dr. Posner was actually right. This is amazing to me! My psychiatrist is able to diagnose medical problems before the medical doctor figures it out! I don't know about anyone else but I certainly think he is amazing and I will not see any other psychiatrist as long as he is willing to treat me. Furthermore, I suffer from PTSD among other things. If it weren't for him I don't know what I would do. I have been to more than 30 different psychological related individuals and have NEVER found one that I would continue to see until I met Dr. Posner. My only complaint is that he is so busy I can't see him as often as I feel I need to.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

If you are fortunate enough to be under the care of Dr. Posner, rest assured you are in the best hands available in psychiatry. I am extremely grateful to have been his patient for many years now and feel that my quality of life has been greatly enhanced as a result. He is brilliant, kind, patient, caring, considerate and peppers everything with a terrific sense of humour. I am full of gratitude for Dr. Posner.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

The best doctor I have evr met. Very knowledgeble, helpful and kind. Very nice gentleman. Very good listener.The best doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I saw him for the first time recently and I have to say it was a real pleasure talking to him. I have not had a Dr ever be so kind and informative and take the time to really HELP me. I have another appointment with him in a few weeks and I think it might be the ONLY Dr appointment I have ever looked forward to, lol. Great Dr, can't say enough good things =)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Posner, he is very professional and give full attention to patient and suggest solution based on his extensive knowledge of his field. One thing I notice that he is detailed oriented and don't miss any minor thing. He is a good listener and very kind, polite gentleman. He deserve the best only. Good luck for his great future. Thanks Doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013