Ratings for Dr. Douglas Hopper

He is great doctor he can also do yearly exams for woman. I never have to wait more than 10 minutes and his staff is very kind,friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

The worst! I had to wait over an hour both times I visited, the receptionist was rude, and the offices aren't clean. I went in for hormone therapy because I was having mood swings/anxiety; he prescribed antidepressants. He said if I needed him, he was a phone call away. I tried calling him several times when I was having a horrible reaction to the drugs, and HE NEVER CALLED ME BACK. EVER. He also didn't run the hormone test. Instead, he called me in to tell me my cholesterol was high. When I asked him if it was the good or bad cholesterol, he said, "Oh, I don't know, let me check." He checked the results and said, "Your bad cholesterol is low, and your good is high, so it's okay." I said, what about the mood swings and hormones? He forgot why I came in. Then, he tried to sell me some vitamins he was pushing on the side! His receptionist was supposed to fax me some info on holistic therapy, and after a month's worth of phone calls, I gave up. And he was rude when I mentioned it to him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Douglas Hopper's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal