Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Forman

Dr. Forman in my opinion, doesnt know what hes doing. Hes not confident, and I dont feel hes very competent either. I dont recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I am really pleased to have found this doctor. Hes very reassuring to your medical needs. Has a great background in medicine. Theres no arrogance just professionalism and kindness.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

very nice doctor who shows alot of knowledge.You can tell right away he has excellent medical background. Very nice and helpful on the phone . I am happy to have found this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Although Dr. Forman is a nice man and a good doctor, I was not comfortable having him as MY doctor. I feel as if he is more of a middle man than a doctor. In other words, he prints out all these other doctors for you to see for problems you may or may not have. He is aggresive in the sense of making sure your all around healthy, but then he doesn't handle the situations, he sends you off to other doctors...all the time. I personally need a doctor who is going to handle any problems and be my doctor. There is always circumstances where you may need to see a specialist, but he is much to quick to send you off. This is not a comfortinf feeling that I hoped for from a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Having lived on the East and West Coast, I have had a few great doctors just from sheer luck and never knew how lucky I was in the past until I experienced doctor Forman and his staff.Not only was getting an appointment an awful experience due to a completely rude scheduling receptionist, but the wait time upon arrival was also a grueling 40-50 min.Though a very nice and sociable guy, Dr. Forman rushed through every appointment and paid little attention to any particular detail. He spent less than 10 minutes, and the nurses did the rest.After 3-4 appointments with doctor Forman I changed doctors and am extremely happy with the transition.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Awesome doctor who listens to you as if you are his only patient that day!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr Todd is the best GP ever! Zero ego, super patient and kind.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Todd A. Forman's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp