Ratings for Dr. Jolanta Delecka

Dr. Delecka has been my dentist for over 15 years. She is very knowledgeable, honest, kind, polite and really puts her patients' best interest at heart. You can undoubtedly tell that she loves her job, and she really cares for her patients. She is also extremely gentle and I feel so comfortable in all my appts. She will not do things that is unnecessary. Her assistant Anna is absolutely fantastic, very helpful and cheerful whenever I see her. Thank You Dr. Delecka and her team!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I tried another two other dentists in Richmond and felt a lot of pressure to spend tons of money. One actually told me I needed a mouth guard and I know I don't grind my teeth but plus the hard invisalign sell. It was so relaxing to go Dr. Delecka, she pretty much told me my teeth were fine and no guilt over the old mercury filling that the other dentists were insisting I change to porcelain for reasons I never quite understood. No mention of mouth guard or invisalign, she actually said my teeth looked good. So if you want a really honest opinion check our Dr. Delecka.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

She's caring and she knows what is best for her client.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I don't recommend this clinic. The office is very small and cold! I had an appointment at 11 am and had to wait till 12:40 pm. Well her assistant Anna was very nice and helpful. However when I finally saw Dr Jolanta she was rushing, I told her about my problems and she just refered me to another specialist and forgot to check my teeth. So my appointment took approx 5 min and I had to pay for referring me. Never will come back.

Submitted February 11, 2015

You can totally trust Dr. Jolanta Delecka her skill level make others looks like amateurs. The Dr and staff always make you feel like family. Her rates always honest never gets upset if questioned, will go out of her way to explain things  gives you some options so you never feel violated or trapped. Dr has a lot of empathy makes you feel comfortable if your afraid.  She fixed 2 problems I had that other Doctors said hopeless.   Really she should be officially recognized as exceptional!    --

Submitted October 22, 2014

You can totally trust Dr. Jolanta Delecka her skill level make others looks like amateurs. The Dr and staff always make you feel like family. Her rates always honest never gets upset if questioned, will go out of her way to explain things gives you some options so you never feel violated or trapped. Dr has a lot of empathy makes you feel comfortable if your afraid. She fixed 2 problems I had that other Doctors said hopeless. Really she should be officially recognised as exceptional!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Delecka has been our family dentist for 20 yrs. She and her assistant Anna are the best. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a competent knowledgeable dentist in the Richmond area.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

shes a great and caring dentist. i moved into the city looking for a dentist and she did a great job. knowledgeable, caring and informs you about the health of your teeth. she does the work herself. its a one chair patient office. so would probably have to call ahead of time to get in.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Great service and she was wonderful with my kids and explained all the procedures to us. I paid 20% deductible because I wasn't sure how much my insurance covered. Her secretary called me a few weeks later explaining I need to pay an extra 10% and when I called her back weeks later (totally my fault!) she was pleasant and appreciative. Will definitely go back to Dr. Delecka's office!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr Delecka will go out of her way to help you, she's not interested in money, she loves her work. Shes not afraid to do work other Dentists have written off. 1 in a Million !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014