You may also like

Rate Dr. Jolanta Delecka

Dr. Jolanta Delecka's Ratings

I tried another two other dentists in Richmond and felt a lot of pressure to spend tons of money. One actually told me I needed a mouth guard and I know I don't grind my teeth but plus the hard invisalign sell. It was so relaxing to go Dr. Delecka, she pretty much told me my teeth were fine and no guilt over the old mercury filling that the other dentists were insisting I change to porcelain for reasons I never quite understood. No mention of mouth guard or invisalign, she actually said my teeth looked good. So if you want a really honest opinion check our Dr. Delecka.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

She's caring and she knows what is best for her client.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I don't recommend this clinic. The office is very small and cold! I had an appointment at 11 am and had to wait till 12:40 pm. Well her assistant Anna was very nice and helpful. However when I finally saw Dr Jolanta she was rushing, I told her about my problems and she just refered me to another specialist and forgot to check my teeth. So my appointment took approx 5 min and I had to pay for referring me. Never will come back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719083].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

You can totally trust Dr. Jolanta Delecka her skill level make others looks like amateurs.
The Dr and staff always make you feel like family.
Her rates always honest never gets upset if questioned, will go out of her way to explain things  gives you some options so you never feel violated or trapped.
Dr has a lot of empathy makes you feel comfortable if your afraid.
She fixed 2 problems I had that other Doctors said hopeless.
 Really she should be officially recognized as exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2589314].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

The Dr and staff always make you feel like family.
Her rates always honest never gets upset if questioned, will go out of her way to explain things gives you some options so you never feel violated or trapped.
Dr has a lot of empathy makes you feel comfortable if your afraid.
She fixed 2 problems I had that other Doctors said hopeless.
Really she should be officially recognised as exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Delecka has been our family dentist for 20 yrs. She and her assistant Anna are the best. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a competent knowledgeable dentist in the Richmond area.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

shes a great and caring dentist. i moved into the city looking for a dentist and she did a great job. knowledgeable, caring and informs you about the health of your teeth. she does the work herself. its a one chair patient office. so would probably have to call ahead of time to get in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Great service and she was wonderful with my kids and explained all the procedures to us. I paid 20% deductible because I wasn't sure how much my insurance covered. Her secretary called me a few weeks later explaining I need to pay an extra 10% and when I called her back weeks later (totally my fault!) she was pleasant and appreciative. Will definitely go back to Dr. Delecka's office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1301721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr Delecka will go out of her way to help you, she's not interested in money, she loves her work. Shes not afraid to do work other Dentists have written off. 1 in a Million !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1301720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

There are few examples today of what a very good dentist is and Dr Deleca sets the standard. She will tell you realistically what you need, explain why, how long it will last. There is no upselling. When you need a procedure to be handled by a specialest, she recommends the best not the most expensive. My family and I have put our dental care in her hands for almost 20 years. Professionals as good as she is love their jobs and it is reflected by how her staff treat you. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1301719].votes_count ]]