Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Shima

Dr Gary Shima associated with a woman named Lorene O'Byrne who portrayed herself as the head of a non-profit agency in memory of her dead brother. It was a scam & in my desperation to get better I was taken in. As a RN I should have known better but being so anxious he could help me I gave them money I never saw product for. Dr Shima did provide some services but he also charged me a considerable fee above & beyond his med.services because I was forced to put some of his care on a credit card. His care was not covered under health insurance plans. When I complained to him & asked for money back that I received nothing for- he said he had nothing to do with the woman named Lorene O'Byrne. Yet she was the one who introduced me to him and wrote to me in WI encouraging me to come to Ca to be treated by him. I'm a nurse & I do believe in alternative medicine. Unfortunately there are too many practitioners that take advantage of those who are desperate,especially those with money.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Great Doctor who helps also from a holistic background. We also is good at looking at modern ideas for hormone replacement. Plus he has been a doctor with lots of experience behind him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Gary J. Shima's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1965)