Ratings for Dr. Brian Klar

A great doctor, I have nothing but good things to say about Dr.Klar,attentive,caring and very professional,he listen and gives the patients all the time in the world AA++My daughter has been a patient of Dr.Klar for over 20 years and feels exactly the same way!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I am out of town a great for work. Have seen top physicians in the US over the years. Waiting times never a problem if you're paying out of your own pocket. Sometimes the walk in clinic will do just fine. But when it comes to trusting a doctor's Judgement and professional knowledge, I have complete faith in Dr. Klar's abilities. Access to primary physicians is a symptom of a broken health care system-not the fault of the physician.

Submitted October 8, 2017

OMG, called to make an appointment..wait time over a month.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Rediculous wait times. Well over an hour. Very unfortunate for elderly patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Klar is not the problem. The problem is trying to get an appointment with him. Even when trying to book weeks in advance, you cannot get an appointment, even if you are very ill, they want you to call the next day to see if there's an opening. I've been to different doctors the last 3 times I was ill because his OFFICE would not schedule my appointment. Not happy to have to look for a new physician because the booking clerks will never accommodate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

DR KLAR always tries to water down your problems and make them seem not concerning. Once I kept getting some abnormal blood results back for a couple of years and he said its fine its not un-common. I literally had to push him for a referral. This doctor hates giving you referrals of any kind and will never further investigate an issue.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

He is a horrible doctor. When I first started seeing him I thought he was pretty good but I soon realized I was wrong. Anytime I had an issue he would chalk it up to being anxiety and tried to push medication on me. I never accepted it cause I knew I didn't need it. He doesn't listen to patient concerns unless you really insist and then he might send you for a test just to satisfy you somewhat. Not thorough at all. One time I went for an ultrasound and results said everything seemed normal but I had a cyst and should follow up in 3 months. He told me everything was fine and didnt mention the recommended follow up until I straight out asked. Do not trust him with your health. He only tells you what he thinks is important when you should be fully informed and able to makes choices about your own health. Worst doctor ever. Definitely not worth the ridiculous wait times either. Stay away for your own good.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Would not know about his knowledge as he is never in the office, or doesn't show up. Never have I had a call back.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

THE OFFICE IS A WALK-IN CLINIC Went for meet and greet as previous Dr retired. Dr Klar refused to refill prescription from previous lifetime Dr and other walk in Dr I had to see because it took over 4 mo to get appointment with Klar. Then refused to take me on as patient. no referal, no prescription. I will not be going back and I suggest the same to all other referals...... BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Klar is extreemly knoeldgeable practiotioner. Just as import, his ability to devote time to helping you find a resolution to your problem is very difficult to find. Caring and competent makes him a Dr. in high demand. Even so, his staff still manages to do an excellent at scheduling you for follow-up visits and are always welcoming.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016