Ratings for Dr. Arnie Glatter

Dr. Glatter has been a miracle worker. I suffer from moderate arthritis in my back and neck. I woke up to headaches every morning, He got me on a program, that I was sceptical at first, but I do feel better. No more headaches and I don't have to wear my back belt! .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I suffered from leg pains with countless sleepless nights, due to neck spinal surgery. I have been seeing Dr Glatter from the first week in April, today is July 10th and I can now sleep soundly all night with no more pain and I have started walking running without a problem.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Lumbar vertebra was causing tension in hamstrings and calves causing seriously reduced mobility and pain. After 2 months there was very noticeable improve not found after physio or acupuncture. Ongoing maintenance program prevents regression.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had more than 45 treatments, he is too greedy, wanted to sell me expensive pair of shoes, which I refused, he was kind of pissed off, if you fail to heed to his demands, he can mess up you badly, problem may increase, hidden vengeance has caused me more pains. Be careful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Glatter for a couple of months now. With limited mobility in my neck from severe degenerative disc disease, I have found beginning the program at this office that my range of mobility is slowly improving. Dr. Glatter treats me 3X per week and the appt's are fast and pain-free. He treats his patient with utmost respect. I attended one appt too early one day and the clinic was closed at that time. Dr.Glatter brought me in anyway and treated me with complete professionalism and respect. Amanda, the receptionist goes above and beyond for the patients also and she always wears a smile.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I suffered with on and off neck, shoulder and upper back pain for 5 years as a result of a car accident before I went to see Dr. Glatter. Before seeing Dr. Glatter I did two years of physiotherapy and massage therapy 5 times a week and they really never fixed the problem. After 12 treatments with Dr. Glatter my pain went from being an 8/10 when I first walked into his office to maybe 1/10 or no pain. For the first time in 5 years I can feel the difference in my neck and upper back/shoulder… it actually feels normal and not like I’m going to cause pain or injury if I move a certain way or lift something. Thank God I found Dr. Glatter… five more years of this pain I would have turned into a pain killer addict. I always believed if God won’t heal you pray for the best doctors and Dr. Glatter is certainly one of the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Was more interested in my money than helping me. Lots of pressure to pay. I dont like that.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I've lived with back pain for 7 years and was at a point where I couldn't walk or sit without pain. 2 months later and I'm virtually pain free!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have lived with lower back problems for many years. I truly thought this was a chronic condition that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Then, one day, as I was looking through my local newspaper I saw Dr. Glatter's advertisement for spinal decompression treatment. I must admit, I was skeptical but then I thought, what the heck, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I called Dr. Glatter and made an appointment to discuss my condition and have him clearly explain what he could do to help me. After Dr. Glatter explained what could be done I decided to go ahead with the spinal decompression treatment. Yes, it was expensive but I believe it was well worth it. I have been on Dr. Glatter's maintenance program for the past two years. I visit him twice a month and he does the adjustments with an actuator. There is no yanking or pulling on you in way at all. I must say: "thank you Dr. Glatter for a better life without drugs and crippling lower back pain."

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I first went to dr. Glatter in 2009, I had always been somewhat skeptical of the benefits of Chiroprator treatments, their methods frightened me. I was not comfortable with the bending twisting bone cracking method. Dr. Glatter does not use these methods, he has a device I think is call an actuator, this device puts the pressure directly on the points he has determined needs correcting. Dr. Glatter is through, knowledgable and his fees are reasonable. I was never asked to pay up front, when I first went to him he gave me a treatment plan and we stuck to it. I was later injured in a serious car accident in 2012, I returned to dr. Glatter after getting very poor treatment with a physio place. Without Dr. Glatter's treatment I believe my recovery would not be progressing. I hope this review helps you determine if Dr. Glatter is the right chiropractor for you, he certainly is for me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014