Ratings for Dr. Arnie Glatter

After a bad fall at work and trying Physio Therapy I came to Dr Glatter's Office. It's the end of second week treatments and I feel considerably better. I was in so much pain and getting depressed over my injury. I know that thanks to Dr Glatter I will heal completly. It is important to listen to the person you selected to get help from. Don't expect miracles if you're not willing to do your part. Do the streches and exercises which you need to do in order to get better. It's not a oneway street.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

After suffering with leg pain, I sought treatment from his clinic and after 2 months of weekly treatments, I am feeling ALOT better. However, I do not recommend going to him during mornings as there commonly is a hour+ wait times. His associate and his front desk are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

This Doctor is very condescending & rude. When I stated that I could not afford 3 sessions/week, but only 1/week, instead of being understanding, he looked disappointed and upset. When I told him I could not book for next week, that I was going on vacation, he abruptly & rudely said ‘just call then’ and rushed off. The receptionist on the hand is very nice and warm, but I have never met a more arrogant Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I saw his add on google and sounded great chiropractor and decided to see him for my back and sciatica pain and numbness in my groin area after firs consultation and X-ray he said he can take my case and fix my problems. So being so much in pain and discomfort i said yes and after spending $4900.00. With him the problem still exists. Then he suggested that six more treatments at $47.00 decompression charges let us see what happens. So if you are caught in such an situation don't see him now i am $4900 poorer being on pension income. Think twice before seeing him again. I lost faith in chiropractic treatment

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

WITHOUT PREDUDICE: This man is a shameful excuse for a human let alone a doctor. OK, he's a business man and needs to make money, but that seems to be his only motivation. I am a 75 year old man in excruciating pain with a severe sciatic condition and the first thing I am asked to do by his receptionist, is take off my shoes and socks, stand on a scanner, first with one foot, then the other. It is she, not the doctor operating the device! They are testing me for orthotics before any examination or treatment!!! I was then sent for x-rays. To get there I needed to shuffle down his hall to the elevator, up another hall to the lab, then repeat the trip back to his office, all the while using the wall for support, in utter agony. I was given a quick, painful treatment and left $185.00 poorer and still in agony. After three sessions at $45.00 a pop with an associate (good man), I was sat down for a review of my condition. He is a slick salesman. I was shown results of the foot scan (scam..taken at myworst condition) my x-ray and offered a treatment plan. He compared it to straightening teeth, a long process. He suggested 3 times a week for at least 3 months. That's $45.00 per visit, $135.00 per week times 13 weeks equals $1755.00 on a pensioner's income. The alternate is on a decompression machine at $216.00 per visit times a minimum of 20 sessions, all payable up front. Add it up, 1st session at $185.00 plus 4 more at $45.00, totals $365.00 without much sucess. Oh yes; I should consider orthotics!!! I would not send my worst enemy to see him. On a personal note; I bought a Teeter Inversion Table on sale. I use it regularly and it does give me relief. Research it, read the instructions and use at your own risk.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I took a full treatment of decompression which gave me no relief. He asked me to pay $4500 upfront even though i eanted to pay as i go.. I think he is very greedy about money. I should have guessed his intention when he was forcing me to sign up for the treatment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Glatter has been a miracle worker. I suffer from moderate arthritis in my back and neck. I woke up to headaches every morning, He got me on a program, that I was sceptical at first, but I do feel better. No more headaches and I don't have to wear my back belt! .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I suffered from leg pains with countless sleepless nights, due to neck spinal surgery. I have been seeing Dr Glatter from the first week in April, today is July 10th and I can now sleep soundly all night with no more pain and I have started walking running without a problem.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Lumbar vertebra was causing tension in hamstrings and calves causing seriously reduced mobility and pain. After 2 months there was very noticeable improve not found after physio or acupuncture. Ongoing maintenance program prevents regression.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had more than 45 treatments, he is too greedy, wanted to sell me expensive pair of shoes, which I refused, he was kind of pissed off, if you fail to heed to his demands, he can mess up you badly, problem may increase, hidden vengeance has caused me more pains. Be careful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016