Ratings for Dr. Arnie Glatter

WITHOUT PREDUDICE: This man is a shameful excuse for a human let alone a doctor. OK, he's a business man and needs to make money, but that seems to be his only motivation. I am a 75 year old man in excruciating pain with a severe sciatic condition and the first thing I am asked to do by his receptionist, is take off my shoes and socks, stand on a scanner, first with one foot, then the other. It is she, not the doctor operating the device! They are testing me for orthotics before any examination or treatment!!! I was then sent for x-rays. To get there I needed to shuffle down his hall to the elevator, up another hall to the lab, then repeat the trip back to his office, all the while using the wall for support, in utter agony. I was given a quick, painful treatment and left $185.00 poorer and still in agony. After three sessions at $45.00 a pop with an associate (good man), I was sat down for a review of my condition. He is a slick salesman. I was shown results of the foot scan (scam..taken at myworst condition) my x-ray and offered a treatment plan. He compared it to straightening teeth, a long process. He suggested 3 times a week for at least 3 months. That's $45.00 per visit, $135.00 per week times 13 weeks equals $1755.00 on a pensioner's income. The alternate is on a decompression machine at $216.00 per visit times a minimum of 20 sessions, all payable up front. Add it up, 1st session at $185.00 plus 4 more at $45.00, totals $365.00 without much sucess. Oh yes; I should consider orthotics!!! I would not send my worst enemy to see him. On a personal note; I bought a Teeter Inversion Table on sale. I use it regularly and it does give me relief. Research it, read the instructions and use at your own risk.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I took a full treatment of decompression which gave me no relief. He asked me to pay $4500 upfront even though i eanted to pay as i go.. I think he is very greedy about money. I should have guessed his intention when he was forcing me to sign up for the treatment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Glatter has been a miracle worker. I suffer from moderate arthritis in my back and neck. I woke up to headaches every morning, He got me on a program, that I was sceptical at first, but I do feel better. No more headaches and I don't have to wear my back belt! .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I suffered from leg pains with countless sleepless nights, due to neck spinal surgery. I have been seeing Dr Glatter from the first week in April, today is July 10th and I can now sleep soundly all night with no more pain and I have started walking running without a problem.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Lumbar vertebra was causing tension in hamstrings and calves causing seriously reduced mobility and pain. After 2 months there was very noticeable improve not found after physio or acupuncture. Ongoing maintenance program prevents regression.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had more than 45 treatments, he is too greedy, wanted to sell me expensive pair of shoes, which I refused, he was kind of pissed off, if you fail to heed to his demands, he can mess up you badly, problem may increase, hidden vengeance has caused me more pains. Be careful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Glatter for a couple of months now. With limited mobility in my neck from severe degenerative disc disease, I have found beginning the program at this office that my range of mobility is slowly improving. Dr. Glatter treats me 3X per week and the appt's are fast and pain-free. He treats his patient with utmost respect. I attended one appt too early one day and the clinic was closed at that time. Dr.Glatter brought me in anyway and treated me with complete professionalism and respect. Amanda, the receptionist goes above and beyond for the patients also and she always wears a smile.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I suffered with on and off neck, shoulder and upper back pain for 5 years as a result of a car accident before I went to see Dr. Glatter. Before seeing Dr. Glatter I did two years of physiotherapy and massage therapy 5 times a week and they really never fixed the problem. After 12 treatments with Dr. Glatter my pain went from being an 8/10 when I first walked into his office to maybe 1/10 or no pain. For the first time in 5 years I can feel the difference in my neck and upper back/shoulder… it actually feels normal and not like I’m going to cause pain or injury if I move a certain way or lift something. Thank God I found Dr. Glatter… five more years of this pain I would have turned into a pain killer addict. I always believed if God won’t heal you pray for the best doctors and Dr. Glatter is certainly one of the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Was more interested in my money than helping me. Lots of pressure to pay. I dont like that.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I've lived with back pain for 7 years and was at a point where I couldn't walk or sit without pain. 2 months later and I'm virtually pain free!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014