Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Lichti

Dr. Lichti appeared to be interested in solving my medical issues. He took 2 weeks to read my file and then didn't know how to treat me. At one point he didn't diagnose my issues with severe pain in my lower abdomen on one side which sent me to the ER only to find that I had two cysts on my ovaries that ruptured. That was a 13 hour experience in the ER and $8,000.00 later. My portion of the bill came to $200.00 copay for the ER visit, and 20% of the bill. He didn't even claim partial responsibility. The office tells me that they fax referrals and I later find out that the referral was faxed to the wrong facility. This has been my experience with this office and Dr. Lichti. Not a good one at all.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Lichti is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He has helped me in so many ways, and he surrounds himself with good staff. I have only one complaint. I am allergic to fragrances, and the office always smells too much of chemicals. I'm sure that most people like it, but it makes me sick. That's okay! I'll just hold my nose. Dr. Lichti is worth it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Took time to listen to me. Fully explained test results I received from another physician.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I think Dr. Lichti did not spend much time with me to determine what the issue really was prior to sending me away with a simple solution. Since I was not diagnosised correctly I ended up in the ED 2 weeks later (with the issue I indicated might be the issue when I first went to see the Doctor the first time). I wish he would have listened the first time - may have saved me a lot of money and pain.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Lichti is a young doctor practicing medicine the way it was meant to be practiced -- with knowledge, care and style. He was able to easily diagnose a problem I had (kidney stones) that another doctor had labelled a back strain and sent me to physical therapy for. Specialists he recommended were good as well. Our college age son had a concern he needed to seek medical help for and was satisfied with the care he received also. The doctor's staff is supportive and polite and always return calls. His two partners also have good reputations. My only regret is that I found this office (Turnure Medical Group) just a year before our family had to relocate to another part of the state.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Richard J. Lichti's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• BCBS Illinois