Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Pope

Best Doctor in Alaska. Dr. Pope is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and genuinely dedicated to giving the best possible care to her patients. I can't say enough about the magnificent work Dr. Pope does for her patients. A truly tremendous Doctor indeed. Thank you Dr. Pope:)!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Pope is great...I recently moved to Alaska and I was very aprehensive on who I wanted for a Dr. I am soooooo happy I was able to see her the first visit because now she is my Dr. I feel bad for the people in CA for not being able to have her as their Dr. anymore. Very thorough and so nice.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

We miss Dr. Pope in CA. I echo the sentiments of the previous review and have been a patient for six years. I always felt like she was thorough, listened carefully, was respectful, and didn't rush me. I felt remembered and well-cared for. I highly recommend Dr.Pope and I hope she thrives in her new home in Alaska.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Excellent doctor that I saw for a number of years. However, she would not support my disability claim and I had to find another doctor that would.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Myself & my children have been patients of Dr. Pope for nearly 9 years. She is, hands down, the BEST doctor I've had since my childhood pediatrician. I've never waited an unreasonable amount of time (15+ minutes) to see her, & if she's ever even 5 minutes past my appointment time, she has apologized for being late. What I love about Dr. Pope is that she really, truly takes the time to listen to what I have to say. I know she has lots of patients, but always feel that my time with her is unrushed and that I'm a human being to her, not just another "case". Many times, she's done extra research on something for me & called me later with her reccomendation. She has also gone out of her way to make sure that my children feel comfortable during their appointments with her (our daughter breastfed thru most of her first year visits & Dr. Pope just examined her while . She's very supportive of breastfeeding, and of patients who do their homework and take an active part in their own health care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Linda M. Pope's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst