Ratings for Dr. Amber Y. Bellamy

11/28/2012 - I call Dr. Bellamy's office to have my mothers Rx refilled. I am informed they will have to check with the Dr. 11/29/2012 - I call back for an update. They inform me Dr. Bellamy WILL NOT fill my mother's Rx unless I bring her in for an appt. I need the Rx filled prior to the appt date. My mother has been on Plavix for 6 years and she depends on it. I inform the secretary that my mom CANNOT go without her medication, and that her healthcare plan sends her a 3 month supply. They offer 30 days. I explain to the secretary that insurance will double bill me. Dr. Bellamy calls me! 3 quotes from Dr. Bellamy: 1. "How much is your mother's life worth to you?" 2. "Is your mother's liver worth the cost of an extra prescription order?" 3. How can you put a price on your mother's care?" To be clear, When I explained to her that my mother would be charged double unless she wrote a 3 month Rx, she responded, "How much is your mother's life worth to you?"

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Amber Y. Bellamy's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1994)