Ratings for Dr. Cristen R. Wall

I would not recommend Dr. Wall as a physician to any woman. I had a female appointment with her that completely traumatized me. First of all, she treated me like I was dishonest when I told her the number of partners I had been with - one (because this is a student facility, I guess they assume that all co-eds are ****s and lie about this). Before the exam began, she found that I had a moluskum infection, and proceeded to tell me that this was a sexually-acquired disease. Since I had not been with anyone since my last exam, I protested this was not possible. This only increased her contempt for me. Assuming I was sexually active I guess, the exam was not gentle and caused me bleeding the rest of the day. I have gone to planned parenthood for these exams ever since, even though it costs me a lot more. They are a lot more professional and treat me with respect. Further, they told me that I probably got moluskum from a toilet seat, and laughed when I listed it as an STD.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Cristen R. Wall's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1996)