Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Hamilton

He has been my Physician for over a decade. They always can seem to get me in right away and usually I'm out the door in a half hour, Very knowledgable and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

This doctor has never solved my problems. I had to research my conditions online after seeing him everytime. If you are not dying then do not bother to come to this doctor because he will just say nothing is wrong with you and send you home. I got strep throat one time and he said I just had a common cold. He didnt even give me any antibiotics or assist me how to care for my condition. He said: "Your body will kick out the virus on its own. You need to give time for your immune system to fight." Well, isn't that great! helllooo!!! I have strep throat. I'm in pain here. After that time I promised to myself not to visit his office ever again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

This doctor is qualified probably to only assist children, if that. Seems to never help me, never find anything wrong, just attributes everything to stress or anxiety, no matter what my complaint. If you want to feel like you are just getting processed through the office without anyone really taking the time to listen and care, the Dr. Hamilton is for you. Just asked this morning to have the doctor call me back, and instead got a nurse who sounds like shes in grade school and hardly knew the difference between a bacterial infection, and a viral infection. Furthermore, even though I pay for a COBRA after losing my job, they continue to not honor it and always try to get an additional $115 deposit out of me. So, somehow this office has it within themselves to not honor a COBRA. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010