Ratings for Dr. Krystyna Kalicinsky

I didn't develop allergies till I was into my 40's and it has changed my life. Dr. Kalicinsky listened and knew what my allergies were right away. I have even had issues since and she and her staff are always willing to help. I do regular allergy shots every year and her staff are great with that. My life has changed but she has made the transition very easy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

was given an emergency referral to her for allergy testing (ie: get this girl in within the week) as i am having some serious symptoms and have been for some time now, only to have to wait around for 3+ hours and then have her tell me people "don't suddenly develop allergies like that", and have no allergy testing done whatsoever! so now i continue to suffer for several more weeks until i see my specialist, who will hopefully then refer me to a different allergist who will actually make an effort to assist with my health issues.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have never seen a doctor more bored with her profession in my life. It was as though she had rehearsed every word and repeated the same thing to each and every patient. I would definitely not recommend her and was disappointed in the lack of inspiration in offering helpful suggestions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

She is so polite and great listener not in a rush like other doctors. I am glad I found her she is working hard to dignose what is causingbmy short of breath as other doctors ignoring my situation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Kalicinsky for quite a few years now. She has answered many questions i have had and if she doesn't have an answer then she checks into it and gets back to me later (usually at my next appt). I have many allergies and severe asthma that she has been able to help me control. She has also taken me in on a day that she doesn't take clients. She has a straight forward attitude and will not coddle you. I admire her no nonsense attitude and appreciate the fact that she does not sugar coated answers (if you want help and not sympathy she is your Allergist!!). Dr Kalicinskys' staff is the best!! Her nurse is very thorough and listens ... she consults with Dr Kalicinsky and calls back within 48 hrs with an answer. Her Clerk is very helpful and works with you in making appts. She also has a wonderful attitude!! I have seen many different allergist over the years and glad i finally meet Dr Kalicinsky!! Overall her and her staff are the greatest!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I waited 6 months to drive 3 hours to meet with an allergist and it was this doctor. She wasn't very patient with my questions or even my answers to her standard questionnaire! I feel that she didn't really listen to me. A lack of empathy? Maybe I'm not the easiest patient, but I do not appreciate my symptoms of many years, which other doctors have suggested are allergies, and family history suggests are allergies, being so easily dismissed. She seemed unwilling to discuss the various possibilities and things I could do (until I persisted) other than the one test I was referred to have. Very disappointing!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kalicinsky for 9yrs and have always found her to be very open. I have never felt rushed, she open to being questioned and answers questions fully and in a way which make it easy to understand. She is open to being challenged and has grudgingly negotiated treatment plans. I have and would continue to recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

was treated very rude like i was wasting her time.. maybe she was having a bad day but i left very upset with the way i was treated.... i was not heard out and made to feel like i was faking and i didnt get the testing done i wanted instead i got vary minimal of what i needed and left in such a frenzy i could not think straight

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Kalicinsky is a very kind and caring doctor. She takes time to listen to your questions and provide advice accordingly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

She is extremely wonderful in her field of work. Excellent professional manners and willing to assist anyway she can. Her staff are also wonderful at their jobs. Would reccommend anyone if they can get referred to her, it is definately worth the trip.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009