You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Roycroft

Dr. Roycroft has a very passive aggressive demeanour and his questionable knowledge related to difficult senarios is suspect as I had 4 different assessments for the same situation and couldn't decide on a solution. NOT very competent and very accusatory and quick to blame other Dr's for incompetency....should be accountable for his lack of involvement as well and excuses for extend periods of time patients suffer with conditions while he is away 9 months out of the year enjoying extended holidays...JUST RETIRE if you can't support your patiences!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Roycroft is excellent with my dental needs over last 20 years; 2 Crowns, multiple Fillings (Old Silver filling replacements with White`s as required), 12 Veneers, , Bi Yearly checkups all excellent excellent excellent. Helps to put and keep the sparkle in my smile... :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr Roycroft is the best dentist that I've ever been to. His staff is great. He is very personable, professional and thorough. My entire family has been going to him for over 25 years and have never had a complaint from any of them. One of my children had a filling fron a dentist that worked for him many years ago and had a problem. We called Dr Roycroft at home on a Sunday afternoon and he looked after her within an hour at his office. I'm not sure what we'll do when he retires. It will be difficult to find a dentist as good as him!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

The most wonderful dentist! Kind, compassionate, caring and oh so sweet! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T retire Brian! What will we do without our Dr. Blue eyes?

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Brian is the kindest most wonderful dentist u will ever meet! Really cares about his patients. Has been my dentist 4 almost 20 years. Don't know what we'll do when he retires cause i know we'll never find another Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I do not like going to the dentist but I love my dentist Dr. Roycroft. I have been going to him for 20 years and thanks to him I still have my own teeth.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Everything that you want or need in a dentist. His work is always great and he is extremely friendly. His staff is one of the best I have encoutered in a professional office EVER. Would reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Awesome dentist, wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China. Please don't retire Brian.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Amazing docror... He is honest and treat one as a family member... highly recommend the doctor for any major or minor work. The front desk is superior to any other office that I have been although the have screwed up my paper work a few time ( at the cost of fixing it themselves and not causing me too much hastle!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Without question one of the very best dentists in Calgary. Absolutely excellent treatment and care. I give him a 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Brian Roycroft's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 3M6". Address has been updated from "None" to "10601 Southport Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032712661".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roycroft has a very passive aggressive demeanour and his questionable knowledge related to difficult senarios is suspect as I had 4 different assessments fo..."

October 9, 2014