Ratings for Dr. Donald M. Farrimond

I have a wide variety of medical issues that I deal with. Dr. Farrimond listens, rubs whatever tests are needed and prescribes medications if needed. I think he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I'm a male over 50, married. My wifes oldest daughter and 5 children live in the house with us. Their father was deported over 2 years ago. He calls the house once a week to let the kids know he's the man and I'm fecal material. I asked the Dr. for something to help me sleep and keep a little calmer at the higher stress moments. Now according to my insurance I have a mental illness and am no longer covered. According to his old office he is now and ever will be unreachable. So I have been labeled unfairly and have no recourse. I do not rtecommend this man.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Farrimond treated me for an unusual fully body rash I came down with after a trip to Belize. I came in two days back to back as my condition dramatically worsened. He even made time to see me two times in one day after scheduleing an emergency lab draw. He consulted with dermatologists by speedily sending pictures of the rash and gave my husband, an ICU nurse, strict instructions on what symptoms meant an absolute emergency room run. Without being able to tell him what tropical creature stung me, he was able to monitor my condition and assist me in getting back to normal in a very professional and caring fashion.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Farrimond is one of the very best!!!! He is fantastic. Office staff not so good ut not his fault, they are hired by St Mary's Hospital and have a lot of rudeness, uncaring and generally not nice at all. They are not Dr. Farrimonds fault. Will miss him terribly

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Very good experience with Dr Farrimond. I had a difficult stomach disease. He even referred me to Stanford U when I asked for a second opinion. Compassionate, good listener and careful diagnostician. When I was getting ready to move to Denver, he referred me to a great Gastroenterologist, did advanced legwork. Recommend!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Very unknowledgeable, doesn't know his meds from his _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

this Doctor is lazy and will not research his patients conditions, nor will he listen to his patients. He completely rapes his patients on fees/charges. He is so lazy. his staff told us we couldn't be treated b/c the Pope didn't agree with the treatment. (this was a lie) His staff lies frequently, also, they make up answers and guess at answers when they should say ...hmm...I don't know, let me check and get back to you. They promise to call and don't. You always get a differet doctor. They overcharged us 4 times a month for 6 months. charging $45 for a shot that retails at costco for 10$. They swore it was the lowest price anywhere. On top of the $45 for injections 4 times a month, they also charged us for a doctor office visit when all we got was an "assistant" shooting it in.... no blood pressure, no temperature, and no consult with the doc, just a shot and and an overcharge. This doctor is too lazy to care about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008