Ratings for Dr. Jorge Robert Andrade

He is a man of few words but very helpful. I had issues and was able to see him within a day. I have recommended family members and friends to him. Love him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Excellent and knowledgable physician. Kind and quiet gentleman but always very professional.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

First- Dr. is part of St. Agnes (in-network hospital), yet he is an out-of-network doctor? I saw him in the ER, then for a follow-up for ruptured ovarian cysts. It is a VERY painful experience. In the follow-up he basically told me that it's completely normal, most women have them and usually don't feel them. I didn't find that at all helpful, since mine weren't like most women's-about 4 cm is large! Also, most women don't end up in the ER by ambulance because they are so completely incapacitated by the pain that they can't stand up and have difficulty talking. I need a doctor with more sympathy. Maybe a male doctor just can't understand that kind of pain, because he'll never experience it. Regardless, I won't be going back. I need solutions-advice and action from my doctors.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Jorge Robert Andrade's Credentials

• Coll Mayor De Nuestro Senora Del Rosario, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia (Grad. 1992)