Ratings for Dr. GUILLERMO J. Gomez

I too had a miscarriage at 12 weeks but my experience with Dr. Gomez couldn't have been more different than from the women who posted the previous comment. I felt Dr. Gomez was compassionate, honest, and empathetic to this horrible situation. He took the time to explain to me the pros and cons of either having the procedure or taking the medication to complete the miscarriage and reassured me that by taking the medicine (which is the option I chose) it would be as if I was having a heavy period. This comment eased my mind tremendously as I had no idea what to expect. So maybe I took this comment completely different than the previous reviewer. To be honest, anything that anybody said or mentioned to me about the miscarriage hurt me and was very defensive about it. A year later, I can see I was just being ultra-sensitive about it.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This doctor told me after I had a miscarrage at almost 9 weeks preganant, "It is just like you missed your period." He also told me I was fine to go back to work the next day! He and his staff treated me like I was over reacting and told me not to cry. This was my first baby a doctor should have some sort of compassion.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. GUILLERMO J. Gomez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal