Ratings for Dr. Andrew Simone

Great doctor help with my skin. Wonderful, thoughtful, knowledgeable...what more could you ask for? Regards, Khalid

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

my dad is the best in Toronto from your son sean Andrew simone

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

helpful guy really caring, been to many other dermatologists but this guy's the most helpful by far and easily accessible compared to other MD's who just want your money one way or another.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I am a long time acne patient of Dr. Simone's, and he is amazing. There is no where else you can see a dermatologist with over 40 years experience the same day. He is a gift to the community and I am lucky to know him. He is a responsible doctor who is constantly updating himself, and treats his patients the same way he treats his family, which is what all doctors should do. He is not proud and will admit when he wants a second opinion. His office makes you feel so at home, and the staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

A very knowledgeable diagnostician. Very kind and helpful. He's available for those who need care when they need that care, not after many weeks of waiting as is the case with most dermatologists. Helpful staff too. They actually answer the phone in person.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr Simone for three different problems on my skin which he successfully cured. He doesn't need much time to give right diagnosis after so many years of experience. He is very friendly and above great human. I consider myself lucky being send to him. Considering there is always line up, waiting time is not very long.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This guy's amazing! After our third child I got rosacea very badly. My face was tomato red, inflamed, itchy and it felt like someone had poured acid on it. Every single day from morning till night. Dr. Simone's 4am Saturday morning.ing hours suck but it was well worth it. I appreciate the fact that I don't have to wait 6 months for an appointment with a dermatologist like the rest of Toronto. My family doctor recommended him. He's really nice and seems like he's really involved in charity work and helping people. I highly recommend him! Even though I know doing so will cause even longer lines..... That's how much I value his help.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

This doctor has ruined my life. After seeing him on several occasions for what he diagnosed as eczema on my testicles he has done nothing but prescribe topical steroids with increasing strength and disregarded my safety, my concerns, and my fears. After using hydrocortisone for 2 weeks Simone thought it best to switch to betaderm even though my condition was improving. After using betaderm for 2 weeks (as prescribed) I began noticing very prominent spider veins and extremely stretched out skin. I was startled and scared of the changes to my body, ceased use of betaderm and went back to hydrocortisone. About a week later I went back to see Simone with increased redness in the area and a deteriorating condition. He advised me to continue to use hydrocortisone even though he knew the duration of my treatment and I was scolded by a nurse for discontinuing use of betaderm. That was 2 months ago and I am now in my 2nd month of experiencing debilitating topical steroid withdrawal. During that time I have missed over 2 straight weeks of work due to excruciating pain and an inability to walk or leave my home. I am also out over $3000 due to lost wages and medical bills. I would highly suggest you avoid this Doctor like the plague.

Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Simone is by far a class act. He has amazing bed-side manner and is extremely knowledgable. He diagnosed a skin issue I had been dealing with for two and a half months in 2 minutes flat, saying that there was only one medication that would resolve it. I was blown away at how methodical and precise he was in his examination and diagnosis. If you are tired of hearing "it may or may not be this ...." or "it could be this or it could be that" from other doctors - trust me, Dr. Simone knows his stuff! A pleasurable and very informative experience for those who just want the facts.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Great Doctor, and more importantly a great person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017