Ratings for Dr. Andrew Simone

A very knowledgeable diagnostician. Very kind and helpful. He's available for those who need care when they need that care, not after many weeks of waiting as is the case with most dermatologists. Helpful staff too. They actually answer the phone in person.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr Simone for three different problems on my skin which he successfully cured. He doesn't need much time to give right diagnosis after so many years of experience. He is very friendly and above great human. I consider myself lucky being send to him. Considering there is always line up, waiting time is not very long.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This guy's amazing! After our third child I got rosacea very badly. My face was tomato red, inflamed, itchy and it felt like someone had poured acid on it. Every single day from morning till night. Dr. Simone's 4am Saturday morning.ing hours suck but it was well worth it. I appreciate the fact that I don't have to wait 6 months for an appointment with a dermatologist like the rest of Toronto. My family doctor recommended him. He's really nice and seems like he's really involved in charity work and helping people. I highly recommend him! Even though I know doing so will cause even longer lines..... That's how much I value his help.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

This doctor has ruined my life. After seeing him on several occasions for what he diagnosed as eczema on my testicles he has done nothing but prescribe topical steroids with increasing strength and disregarded my safety, my concerns, and my fears. After using hydrocortisone for 2 weeks Simone thought it best to switch to betaderm even though my condition was improving. After using betaderm for 2 weeks (as prescribed) I began noticing very prominent spider veins and extremely stretched out skin. I was startled and scared of the changes to my body, ceased use of betaderm and went back to hydrocortisone. About a week later I went back to see Simone with increased redness in the area and a deteriorating condition. He advised me to continue to use hydrocortisone even though he knew the duration of my treatment and I was scolded by a nurse for discontinuing use of betaderm. That was 2 months ago and I am now in my 2nd month of experiencing debilitating topical steroid withdrawal. During that time I have missed over 2 straight weeks of work due to excruciating pain and an inability to walk or leave my home. I am also out over $3000 due to lost wages and medical bills. I would highly suggest you avoid this Doctor like the plague.

Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Simone is by far a class act. He has amazing bed-side manner and is extremely knowledgable. He diagnosed a skin issue I had been dealing with for two and a half months in 2 minutes flat, saying that there was only one medication that would resolve it. I was blown away at how methodical and precise he was in his examination and diagnosis. If you are tired of hearing "it may or may not be this ...." or "it could be this or it could be that" from other doctors - trust me, Dr. Simone knows his stuff! A pleasurable and very informative experience for those who just want the facts.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Great Doctor, and more importantly a great person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He has a good soul. Has helped a lot of people in poverty but as a physician he needs to stay updated. He does not keep up to date. Only knows how to prescribe betaderm. Does not fully understand current and upcoming advanced treatment. Maybe it is time to retire.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

although the place is small and can be very busy, his ability to do his job is spectacular. He cures and helps so many patients, and cares so much about them. He is quick, but that is because he knows what he is doing. Some people that reviewed him on here said he just wants peoples money, but all his money goes towards his charity....... he only keeps enough to live, he definitely does not just want ur money. great person and doctor, recommend it!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

You will not find a better dermatologist anywhere. Insightful, intelligent, experienced.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

We've been to this doctor for more than a year and he can't cure my daughter's psoriasis. Thats why I'm so disappointed with him. Good thing my mom-in-law found a dermatologist in keele st and cure my daughter's psoriasis in a week or two. I don't recomend this dermatologist, staff are rude and horrible clinic settings and parking

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017