Ratings for Dr. Gordon C. Luan

Great overoll experience on every visit.My wife and myself have been patients for more than 7 years

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr.Luan is brilliant. I have had far too many "general physicians" and have yet to find one who excels not only in medical knowledge, but care and concern. He treats me as a "person" not a client...and has helped me so much over the past 5 years. His partner, Dr. Blando is equally exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I was sent for sonograms twice to see if I had a kidney stone or a gall bladder issue. Both times I asked to see the results and they were not available. I was then sent to a specialist who "supposed" I was to have my gall bladder removed. I asked to see the sonogram. He didn't have one. I stated that if I couldn't see the results, how do I know if I really need surgery. The specialist called my doctor and asked why I was in this office. He spoke right in front of me. My doctor didn't respond with an appropriate answer. The specialist said since I did not have any pain or show any other signs of illness to him, the surgery seemed unnecessary. I appreciated the specialist's honesty and prompt attention to my concern.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Gordon C. Luan's Credentials

• Spanish

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente