Ratings for Dr. Suneel H. Wadhwani

He was on call for other dr. He admitted patent .next day came to the room and didn't even asked how's she doing just asked who is your primary dr. He left after that and naver called her primary dr.this is the kind of person he is.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr.Wadhwani is the reason I am writing this today. He truly saved my life he found what ucla couldn't and sent me to the right speacialist. The staff is also amazing Pat and Irene are so good to all my family members and I refer him everytime someone needs medical assistance. Thank you Dr. Wadhwani.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

He will give you what you need. He covers your basic needs. But does not offer any more then that. I wish he would do labs once in a while. I have a family history of renal failure and he never tests me. I wish he would. But for your basic meds and stuff,he's okay.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Wadhwani does not seem to care about his patients. He seems ok until you ask him a question or take up more than his alloted time for you which is typically a minute or so. He then becomes dismissive and offended that your asking questions. He should be working at a factory, just pushing things through and not caring about anything.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have consulted Dr. Wadhwani many times and did so recently as well. He is a good physician with a very hands on approach to healing. I am happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Suneel H. Wadhwani's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Porterville, CA