My father had prostate cancer. Some other doctors discounted him since he was 87 and didn't seem to be trying. Dr. Gayner was sympathetic, professional, honest and did what she could to help him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. Gaynor took excellent care of my father when he was sick with bladder cancer 10 years ago. When it spread to his lungs, she was ready to start a new treatment with him. Unfortunately though, my dad did not live to see the new treatment happen due to other things. However, she came up and comforted us as we sat by my dad's bedside the night before he died. She was right on target when she said that my dad went out the way he wanted to go out "with his boots on." My dad said that she was wonderful when he went to his chemo appts.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Ellen Gaynor's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Healthlink
Multiplan
National Elevator

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=82830'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.0

March 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=82830'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.2

February 5, 2014