Ratings for Dr. David Whitaker

I was extremely pale and extremely weak, with extremely low blood count. I had been hemorrhaging and had lost nearly a half gallon of blood. I could barely whisper. My husband said I was as white as a sheet and asked Dr. Whitaker (covering for my family physician), if he didn't think I should maybe be given some more blood, and he shrugged his shoulders and tossed his hands up in the air, smiling, stating "maybe yes, maybe no." And walked out of the hospital room. I ended up having two more units of blood within 12-15 hrs, and ended up going emergently to Sacto for surgery to stop the bleeding artery. We were VERY unhappy with his lack of care and lackadasical (?SP) attitude and would NEVER want to be treated by him again. In our opinion, his decision making abilities are questionable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Whitaker is a good doctor with many years of experience. He listens well and always does his best to comfront any problems you may have. He has always been able to take me or my wife on short notice and, even though we may have been squeezed in, takes the time to care for us as if he had all day to spend with our problems. He has a good sense of humor, which is a plus in my book. I would recommend Dr. Whitaker to anyone looking for a good family doctor in the Paradise area.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. David Whitaker's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fontana, CA