Ratings for Dr. Kevin Higgins

Dr Higgins cleared out all my thyroid cancer, took his time, and was very careful. Excellent surgeon. His staff at Sunnybrook are all wonderful, very kind, and very helpful. I cannot thank them enough.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Words cannot express our gratitude! Now have a second chance at life! Thanks Dr. Higgins CP

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Had an appointment with Dr. Higgins as part of Cleveland Clinic. He gave me an uncomfortable nasal endoscopy (not his fault), but afterwards, he berated his assistant in front of me for not cleaning the camera well enough (which also made me wonder if the procedure showed him enough. He was very rushed throughout the appointment, cutting me off, and basically not listening at all. Then he prescribed reflux medication, which means he clearly did not read my file - I've had GERD for over ten years - of course I've tried that! He then prescribed a nasal spray - which I'd already tried multiple times as well. He'd do well to actually talk to patients about what has been tried first, before assuming he knows best.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I wasn't sure at first because I saw more of his team then him. He isn't the kind of doctor whom you can cry on his shoulder type. Dr Kevin Higgins is excellent and knows his stuff. Yes I would highly recommend him. He needs to smile more but if your looking to helped, he is your man. Thank you Dr Higgins from my heart

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Glad I waited for him. Long wait list but definitely worth it. Small scar and my calcium level is complete normal!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

God blessed dr Kevin Higgins he is excellent . Thanks dr higgins

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Loved the profile in Sunnybrook Magazine! Thanks Dr. Higgins

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Great doctor. Takes time to explain everything. He is really top notch surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Higgins is BEST of the BEST !!! Amazing person, great surgeon, God's sent angel on earth!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Scar is perfect Cleared out all the cancer my counts are zero My endo says he is one of the best thyroid surgeons in toronto Thanks dr Higgins

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017