Ratings for Dr. Kevin Higgins

Scar is perfect Cleared out all the cancer my counts are zero My endo says he is one of the best thyroid surgeons in toronto Thanks dr Higgins

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

This surgeon is one of the best. I truly believe that God creates special human beings to help with his work here on earth. He performed a surgery on my Mother and after 8 hours he came and spoke to us ...never a negative comment and very helpful as well as able to explain what he did in regular terms. He is the real deal. If you need to remove a cancerous tumor from the ear nose and throat area, he is the guy you want to work on you. Knowledgeable and dedicated. Read his resume on-line. Thanks to his assistant Jennifer as well. Always helpful and ready to answer any questions...She was patient and helpful with us during the whole process.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

When you need his help he is there. You can expect to wait a while, but believe me you want this guy to do your surgery.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Seriously they DO NOT come any better than this guy. Professional, knowledgeable and to the point, which is exactly what you want. Great teaching doc too, very evident in your appointments with his residents. Jennifer his assistant....they don't come any better their either. I might not need him for surgery right now but when or if l do l will not hesitate. After 11 months of suffering and numerous GP and specialist appointments he got it in one. Count your blessings if your seeing this doctor. Thank you. Catherine Sly

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He saved my dad's life back in 2002. I was about 12 back then, the more I grow up the more I realize that doctors like him are angels sent from above.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Trust him Just spent 12 hours to save my dad's life!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I want the best, don't need hand holding He delivered and he was great with me btw! So was his secretary Jennifer

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Simply excellent. No problems after surgery. Surgery was scary though, I've never had it before. Dr Higgins is very matter of fact, and treats his patients with professionalism and care. My scar is small, but my large worry is gone. I felt lucky to have Dr. Higgins in my corner.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Worth the wait! My thyroid was so big I could not sleep for last 6 mos. I am off cpap machine now! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Helped me and my family through a vey dark period. Thanks Dr Higgins and Jennifer!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017