Ratings for Dr. Kevin Higgins

Seriously they DO NOT come any better than this guy. Professional, knowledgeable and to the point, which is exactly what you want. Great teaching doc too, very evident in your appointments with his residents. Jennifer his assistant....they don't come any better their either. I might not need him for surgery right now but when or if l do l will not hesitate. After 11 months of suffering and numerous GP and specialist appointments he got it in one. Count your blessings if your seeing this doctor. Thank you. Catherine Sly

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He saved my dad's life back in 2002. I was about 12 back then, the more I grow up the more I realize that doctors like him are angels sent from above.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Trust him Just spent 12 hours to save my dad's life!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I want the best, don't need hand holding He delivered and he was great with me btw! So was his secretary Jennifer

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Simply excellent. No problems after surgery. Surgery was scary though, I've never had it before. Dr Higgins is very matter of fact, and treats his patients with professionalism and care. My scar is small, but my large worry is gone. I felt lucky to have Dr. Higgins in my corner.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Worth the wait! My thyroid was so big I could not sleep for last 6 mos. I am off cpap machine now! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Helped me and my family through a vey dark period. Thanks Dr Higgins and Jennifer!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

So thankful to have been referred to Dr Higgins. Operated , and removed lump on neck, & also many lymphnodes as well. Took skin from my shoulder to make a flap to cover the neck dissection. After 6 hrs in surgery, I have gotten a good result to a melanoma that was extremely scarey. One amazing doctor, nurses & assistants are the TOPS!! Thank you for your skill, kindness, & unbelievable care!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Even after an all day surgery on my dad he sat down with us and answered every question my family had! Thanks for being there

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Truly wonderful I am very glad I asked my family doctor to refer me here!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017