Ratings for Dr. Kyle Mulligan

awesome u

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My family has been seeing this man for over 15 years ,not impressed, seen him today for yearly medical ,Lets put it this way the guy should just make BEER!!!, he could care less about you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is horrible, in every way! Time to find a new career!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Extremely arrogant, very argumentative and rude. Anytime I get sick I have to call and make sure he isn't working before I go, my entire family has dealt with him being rude in some way or another. He thinks he's above society when in reality he is not, with a personality and attitude like this I don't see him being in business for very long

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Milligan was extremely rude to me, never in my life have I been treated like this, especially by a doctor. As soon as I left the building I broke down in tears and called my fiancé. I went in because I have tonsillitis, I've had it about 8 times in the past few years, the last time I had it the doctor told me I should look in to getting them removed, I put it off because of work and said to myself I would get them romoved if I get them again which I did a a few days ago. I have white puss balls on my tonsils, can't swallow, my limphnods are swollen, the student nurse came in to examine me and she said all of those things I just described, and I knew that also since I get it so often I'm very aware when I have it, I asked if I can get referred to get them removed she goes to Dr. Milligan and I can hear them laughing they both come in and he's smirking and says so you said you've had tonsillitis 4 times in the past year I said yes about that he said the last time you came here for it was in October I said ive been to emerge for it also and didn't realize after I didn't mean since 2017 I meant in a 12 month span, he laughed and said ya so I'm not going to refer you because you don't have strep I said I know I don't have strep I have tonsillitis and he was just patronizing me I was very polite repeated everything to him that I told the student nurse and with her it was fine we were smiling and it was pleasant. With him it felt as though he was belittling me asking me questions that weren't relevant and just cutting me off. I said so you're not going to refer me for what reason? He said because I don't know if you have it or not and laughed as though I would lie about having it so many times? I had it for 3 months straight and was on a bunch of different meds at one point for it I've had issues for as long as I can remember and always get tonsillitis. So he took a swab and I guess he's going to send it off he didn't tell me anything. When I told him he's being very rude he argued with me and laughed and walked out of the room I sat there for 10 minutes waiting thinking he was printing up something or a prescription or sending off the swab didn't tell me anything, the student nurse comes in and says oh you're free to go. He didn't tell me when my results will be in or when to come back. I also asked about a dermatologist for my acne he said sure I'll refer you to "don't remember the name of the doctor he said" I said oh okay can you write down his number and name please and he said no they will contact you. The front desk didn't ask me for my phone number or if it's the same (which it isn't) and he was extremely rude I couldn't believe it. I don't deserve to be treated like this let alone I'm sick and the next day (today ) I woke up with it 100% worse not sure if he even sent off the swab :( I doubt he referred me to a dermotologist just left the room didn't tell me anything. I have to take time off work again tomorrow to go in to see a different doctor and re do that entire visit because I don't even know what he did or if I can get medication. And for him to deny me to get them removed is beyond me , why would any person want their tonsils removed other than frequent infections in them? He just loved his power over me I don't know if he had a bad day but to take it out on a patient for no reason is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Kind, patient, and only wants the best for his patients. Feel fortunate to have him as our Doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I found Dr. Mulligan to be a very knowledgable and prudent physician. He does push medications and offers some very practical suggestions. He has been right on with my diagnoses.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Not helpful. Very disappointed. Seems very aloof and does not really want to be there

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Wow, it's getting harder and harder to see this dr. Took 3 appointments to see him last time as his staff cancels, the last one was cancelled 15 minutes before my appointment! Riduculous. I find him very unapproachable and cool, he doesn't even smile. Asked him a question and said he is the doctor not me. Wish I could find another family doctor. Really unhappy patient.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Mulligan is an excellent family Dr always taking the time to go over test results ect if he doesnt know there is know issue getting an referral !

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016