Ratings for Dr. Thomas Brad Coy

Dr coy was very good. My first surgery was yesterday and I have anxiety. He was very understanding and never made me feel bad about it. I feel he is an Excellent surgeon and wouldn't hesitate to go to him again if needed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Coy was very knowledgeable, explained everything so well, and answered my questions with patience and attention.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr Coy convinced me to go for it. He gave me a thourough examination and then fixed me up appropriately. I now do a ten mile jog everyday. He also gave me advice with my dog. It a border collie which he advised me to take to a herbalist. The dog is doing extremely well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Worthless!! Not even a real Dr. check his schooling!!! He kicked a sleeping patient out so he could do more surgeries. Oh and removed a working organ.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Coy recently did surgery on my 6week old son !! It's was a huge success, and after only one week better the incision looks amazing!! Dr. Coy was able to answer all my questions and had wonderful bedside manner!! He will be my # 1 choice if anyone in my family needs surgery again!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Wonderful, thorough and caring, Very good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Coy is a very knowledgeable. He removed my gallbladder a week ago. He was very helpful in answering any questions I had or my parents had. I would recommend him to anyone having surgery. He removed my gallbladder in 25 minutes and his nurses say he has done it to another patient in under 8 minutes. It has been a week since surgery and I have almost no pain. He is very nice. I would use him again!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

A great physician and a gifted surgeon. Dr.Coy removed a cancerous tumor from my colon in 1999. I received the utmost care during recovery with little pain due to what I think was Dr. Coy's attention to detail.I have many people to thank for my surviving such a serious illness and Dr.Coy is one of them.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

A great surgeon that takes care of the patient.I wish I had him on my first hernia surgery. You know what they say; 3rd times a charm.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

My kind of doc. Told me the problem, gave me options, but listened to my concerns. Might be a little clinical for others, but was fine for me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2004

Dr. Thomas Brad Coy's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Chambers of Commerce