Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Tenn

Used to be a great doctor , changed very noncaring, uncompassionate. Should care about patients and help explain medical conditions . Poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Tenn, because my primary was out on a conference. After explaining to Dr.Tenn my symptoms, he immediately diagnosed me with the flu. I stated firmly that every cough syrup, drop, tea, etc.. was not relieving the cough, preventing me to sleep. He then prescribed more COUGH SYRUP and an antibiotic that was not covered in my plan. Surprisingly enough, it did not work and I have been without sleep for 4days highly based on the cough. I have wasted money and potential time for a recovery if I had been diagnosed correctly. I called to have a second visit, and according to his staff, "I don't know what to tell you. You need to see your primary." as though they were withholding information about the condition of my health. Instead I will have to return and follow the same process spending the twice as much money to see another doctor. Thank you Dr. Tenn.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Lawrence G. Tenn's Credentials

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford