Ratings for Dr. Allison Blain

Dr. Blain has been extremely helpful to me. She listens to everything I have to say and is truly concerned about what I have been dealing with. She truly is a kind and caring person. If something needs immediate attention, she sees that it gets done. Dr. Blain I truly do appreciate your top notch care. Thank you for everything you've done for me so far and everything you'll be doing for me in the future. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Blain is amazing, so helpful and friendly, she cares about her patients and does more for me then any other Dr has in 15 yrs there!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Kind, caring and smart. She really cares and wants to help you. Although there is no cure for what I have she is on the ball and keeping up with anything new to try. I left the appointment feeling that I truly have a advocate onmy side. Dr.Blain if you read this thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Very proficient at projecting a procedure to mitigate your pain situation. Inspires you about options to move you forward with positive outcomes. She listens with concise reiterations of what you have said and reaffirms what a doctor can be - professional and compassionate with a directed and reassuring manner!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Blain for the first time recently and she has booked me for a procedure and said she would get me in as soon as possible. Despite having to wait a long time to see her, which is the system, not Dr. Blain, I found that she appeared to be caring and was quite frank about whether or not the procedure might help me. I am looking forward to seeing her again as she made me feel that whether or not it works, she is willing to try and if it doesn't she will seek alternatives for me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

A truly wonderful person. Has never made me feel like I don't matter. Always listens to your needs and makes you feel special

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

She is my pain doctor and she is great! I like the way she listens to my endless list of problems and makes me think I can overcome them.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Blain raises the bar when it comes to patient service. She handles your care with professionalism and friendliness. She's helped me manage my pain with quick, simple, and effective treatment. Thank you, Dr. Blain!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Kind, compassionate and caring. Has always been there when I needed her. By far the best experience I have had with a doctor. Like a sister to me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007