Ratings for Dr. Allison Blain

Where has dr Blain gone? This is my second dr to disappear from the pain clinic. She seemed to really understand how bad we feel being in this chronic pain. Now that she is gone I am way behind in my shots for my lower back and are suffering 24/7.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Dr. Blain is amazing and like others have said she makes you feel like you are NOT crazy and the pain does exisit. I really hope she comes back to McMaster.... I miss her already.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Dr Blain made me feel like I was not crazy that my pain was real and helped me find the right combination of pills To make my life easier. she is so caring and kind and does what she can to help in anyway

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Blain is a true gem and we are lucky to have her in the Hamilton area. She has listened to me with empathy and concern and has promised me that she will stick with me until we find a solution for my chronic pain. I have never felt so heard and respected from another physician. After years of suffering, I have finally found someone who believes me and takes me seriously and I feel like she really wants to help me and see me succeed. If only we could find a way to have more Dr. Blain's in the world! I'd suggest she teach but then we'd lose her in practice and we need her treating patients! Thank you, Dr. Blain. You have no idea how much it means to me that you even listened to what I had to say. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Blain has helped me more than any pain Dr. I’ve seen in the past 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Blain is one of a kind. She knows her stuff and treats every patient like they are the only patient she has even though her waiting room is always full. Thorough, skilled, professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and most of all, never gives up on helping patients get to their personal best with their pain management. Thank you Dr. Blain for helping me for so many years and continue to help me for years to come. God Bless you and your staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Blain listened to all my problems and found solutions for them.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Blain has been extremely helpful to me. She listens to everything I have to say and is truly concerned about what I have been dealing with. She truly is a kind and caring person. If something needs immediate attention, she sees that it gets done. Dr. Blain I truly do appreciate your top notch care. Thank you for everything you've done for me so far and everything you'll be doing for me in the future. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Blain is amazing, so helpful and friendly, she cares about her patients and does more for me then any other Dr has in 15 yrs there!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Kind, caring and smart. She really cares and wants to help you. Although there is no cure for what I have she is on the ball and keeping up with anything new to try. I left the appointment feeling that I truly have a advocate onmy side. Dr.Blain if you read this thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015