Ratings for Dr. William Moulton

Dr. Moulton has been my family Dr. 20+ yrs. He is respectable, confidential, compassionate, experienced, knowledgeable, capable and sincere. A privilege having Dr. Moulton serve the Burin Peninsula.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Moulton has been my Dr. Since he first opened his practice, I would and could not ask for a better M.D. He is cheerful, understanding, very much a professional in his practical approach to medicine. Also on a personal note, I think of him as a person I can confide in about anything . Truly a great Dr. And a great person.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I really would not recommend this doctor. he is not knowledgable, her's not a nice person, and he doesn't treat people that don't have money with respect. He assumes the worst in people and belittles them. I actually hope he retires or leaves Marystown soon. It is my personal opinion that the best doctor in Marystown is Roberts.... a much nicer person and a MUCH MUCH smarter doctor!! Doctor Moulton it's time to get over yourself!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Moulton is the best Dr. In Marystown. He gets to the bottom of your problem. He is very helpful and understanding. His staff Is very friendly and helpful. He had the best intern doctor At his office and his name is Dr, Bradley Morris. I hope he comes to Marystown to practice because he gets to the bottom of your problems.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Moulton is one of the best doctors in marystown. He gets to the bottom of your problem. In 2017 he had the best intern doctor in Marystown and that was Dr. Bradley Morris. I hope Dr. Bradley Morris comes yo marystown to practice.. New need more doctors like you.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I went through a rough patch in 2010 and went to Dr.Moulton. Found him to be caring, legitimately concerned and down to earth. and he did what he could to get me better. Knock on wood I'm relatively healthy but if I ever did get sick again I'd feel totally comfortable in going to Dr.Moulton

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Excellent bedside manner.Very caring and kind! Would recommend him to anyone!Very comfortable to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I do not like this doctor at all, I found him to be nice to talk to but not very knowledgeable. would not go to him again not even if he was the only doctor around.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

He is a great family doctor!!He help my son through a rough patch and now he is better than ever

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012