Ratings for Dr. David Buckley

I can honestly say this is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. I was a former patient of his for 8 years and in those 8 years anything he told me I could have looked up online. He never once showed me and my parents a test result and more than once my mom had to fight with him to do tests. In 8 years he offered when I was 15 to put me on medication for my seizures and this was only after having my biggest grandmal that I have ever had. The medication had a large amount of side effects that he did not tell us about in detail and would have affected my chances of having children as I became an adult. Was very happy when I aged out of the Janeway and got put with the doctor I see now.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Would NOT recommend this doctor! He thinks all testing is unnecessary and will not order any. He has too much ego and if he can't diagnose you he will refuse to send you to another doctor incase they solve what he couldn't. His secretary is also very rude and snappy, and will not return your calls.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Poor doctor. Does not listen to what you have to say and completely ignores your opinion. Also never returns your phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Buckley and his nursing staff have been amazing to my boyfriend and I as we figure out what seizures my little girl is having. Sense December when she was put on life support ( she is recovered and home now) he has seen us at least 3 times and has gotten and mri and full day eeg to get to the bottom of my daughter's condition. I recommend this doctor to anyone. The only "complaint" I would have and it's just a mere people person thing is he talks really low. Other than that a GREAT doctor

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Never found Dr. Buckley helpful, unless he can see it in black and white, you can forget getting help. Our stay at the Janeway was a nightmare!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I credit this doctor for saving my daughter's life many times.She has irreparable brain damage and multiple disabilities. Seizures are a life threatening complication that we live with on a daily basis. This doctor has been my lifeline since my daughter was admitted for infantile spasms at less than a year old. Since she was a baby, he has been there to return calls or meet with me when I had a question. There will likely always be emergencies or other important things to sort out with home or school but he and his staff are always willing to answer questions or help in any way. He treats my daughter and me with respect and compassion. He has a great sense of humor. He is a great listener! who always gives expert advice. I really believe he wants her to be safe like I do. We are very lucky to have him as part of a team that works to keep her healthy and productive. He is number one on my list of important services and supports and I am sure many parents and kids feel the same way.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Buckley was wonderful.Through, competant and personable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Would recomend Dr. Buckley to anyone. He made us feel very comfortable, and didn't mind answering all of our questions.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007