Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Rice

Dr. Rice has been my personal physican since 1979. During this time (30 years) he has provided me with exceptional medical care. In a couple of instances, he quickly took care of situations which might have been life-threatening. Dr. Rice is a true professional who consistently exceeds what would be expected of a comparable physican. As well as being a reliable doctor of the first order, he is a friend who always tells the truth and keeps me informed of every minut detail concerning my health. I feel completely safe in the hands of Dr. Rice and would entrust my immediate family and friends to his care. He is up-to-date on all new medical developments in his field and readily utilizes them if he feels they are appropriate. I find it difficult to sufficiently praise Dr. Rice for the exceptional and effective medical service which he has provided me over 30 years. His manner is one of a true professional first as well as a supportive, loyal friend. Dr. Rice's staff, especially Pat, are great!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey Rice's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1977)