Ratings for Dr. E. Wagner

I had a myomectomy June 21st and I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Dr. Wagner and the entire Day Surgery Staff at SHC. Dr. Wagner's expertise and genuine care helped me pre and post surgery. Looking forward to having Dr. Wagner as my doctor when I have children.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I needed surgery and Dr. Wagner went through all the options thoroughly and told me to take some time to think about it. In a follow-up appointment, we discussed the options and what I had decided on. The day of the surgery, she introduced me to the team and made me feel very comfortable. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

i loved dr. wagner so much! i want her again when i have another baby. unfortunately, she wasn't on shift when i delivered, but i got her during recovery which was amazing! so good to see a familiar, friendly face.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Wagner is uncomfortable with breech delivery, even in optimal conditions, and was pushing for a c-section. She did not take the time to hear about our previous successful vaginal breech delivery. We did not feels as though our questions were answered, and certainly did not feel supported. A very disheartening experience. I hope she grows her confidence with breech delivery by actually giving them a try rather than disrespecting the rights of the mom.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Was referred to Dr Wagner by my GP in yeg. I was looking to get my tubes blocked. 32 yo, childfree. Dr Wagner was AMAZING!!! She got me in from referral to the OR in about 5 months. I truly appreciate how well she was able to address my questions and concerns, as well as respecting my values, wishes and needs. If she practised in my home town, she would be my full time OBGYN. She provided me with access to the specific treatment I wanted when no one else would. Thank you, Thank you, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I first went to see Dr. Wagner in June 2016, after 6 + years of painful intercourse. She was the 3rd Dr. I saw, and when I went in and explained my symptoms, and she checked me over, I had a diagnosis & referral to a physiotherapist.4 months later, and 4 physio appointments, my symptoms have all but disappeared, my intimate relationship with my husband is on the road to recovery, and my marriage restored! So do I think she's good/amazing? YES!! no one else diagnosed it right, but they did placed me on unnecessary medication. She corrected all the other DR's errors (very respectfully) and got me on the road to recovery. I trust her implicitly!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I just met dr Wagner last week and I found her to be very nice . I'm going to be having a hysterectomy done by her Dec 8 th . I'm very very nervous about it as I have so many other high risk things going on with me . But having seen mostly great review about her on here I'm hoping I'm in good hand . I'll keep you updated how things go .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

So grateful to have Dr Wagner take care of me in an emergency situation. She went above and beyond to make sure I got the care I needed. Caring and compassionate. Thank you for your care and support!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr Wagner was with me when a lost my son and she was with me when I welcomed my little girl into the world a year later. I have never experienced a doctor with as much compassion as Dr. Wagner and am so grateful that she was there to keep me centred and sane through a very difficult and emotional second pregnancy. Thank you does not go far enough for the gratitude I feel. She is busy indeed because she is great at what she does. My daughter is nearly 13 years old and I think of the difference this doctor has made in our lives every year on her birthday.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Not sure if the receptionist is new, but although she didn't seem to be friendly, she was paying attention to every thing what happened around, what is important in her position. Dr. Wagner seems to be very knowledgeable and I feel I can trust her. Will have a surgery with her late January 2016. Will keep you updated :)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015