Ratings for Dr. Katherine Giles

Am very impressed with Dr. Giles. She is a very busy Neurologist - therefore, sometimes, one has to wait. Waiting for a specialist is "normal". She has helped me very much with my health problem and I appreciate her medical knowledge and experience. She is always kind, compassionate, answers my questions, explains why/what. Am grateful to have her as my Neurologist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I HAVE BEEN to this idiot twice, they phoned me with a third appointment , I told her to go pound salt

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I want to re-post this because I have never read anything more accurate in my life. Exactly how I would have put it. Certainly would NOT recommend !!! If you do plan on seeing her, here are some things you should expect: - Not having your concerns addressed in any useful way or quite frankly, even acknowledged. -A quick prescription for a drug without any real explanation for her PARTICULAR choice of drug. - No purposeful or helpful medical knowledge. ( The pharmacists at Shoppers Drug Mart are more knowledgeable than her) -A very short, and rushed appointment. -Feeling as though you're just another number on a page for her day. I mean, this woman has literally no ability for human compassion, to the point where she honestly seems like a psychopath. -and of course, as many have already stated, AT THE VERY LEAST a 1 - 2 hour wait time for your appointment. (My first apt. had a 3.5h wait! and people were sitting on the waiting room floor)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I am not sure how this lady calls herself a medical professional. I can get past 2 hour wait time if I am being treated properly and with respect. She talked about herself! She barely addressed my issues, well she gave me medication and sent me for a long list of tests. I was in shock watching this lady. She actually came into the waiting room and told the 6 people waiting that she had a busy day and that she had to eat her lunch! Not to mention she told her secretary "I am ready for my lunch now" and her secretary microwaved her lunch and brought it back to her ! I felt bad for the secretary as well, her secretary was fabulous, so nice, bubbly andfriendly and obviously looked like she was ran off her feet with demands from this lady, BLONDE secretary if you ever read this please move on, you are obviously in the wrong spot sweetheart. You can tell this lady has a case of "I am way more important than you, my life is better, my time is more important than yours. I would never ever return to her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Waited 2 hours and 15 mins before I was seen. Two other patients left during that time after complaining to reception about the wait time. This was a follow up appointment to which she had majority of what we talked about the first appointment completely incorrect. This doctor is a pill pusher! She suggested "trying" medication for a condition that had zero diagnoses, to "see" if it would make a difference. As a Neurologist (or any doctor in general) is her job not to send patients for testing for a suspected illness? I will never step foot in her office again! Also, I feel awful for her receptionist. I have never seen a doctor bark at someone to heat up their lunch and bring it back to them when it is ready. Embarassing and pathetic.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I found that she doesn’t listen. Complains about government fees and was not helpful at all. She told me ti should go off my medications which has taken me years to sort out. Not a fan.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very rude and assuming. I went to see her to to know if I could go on a certain medication. After a two hour wait in a packed room I finally saw her to be treated as though I was anorexic and in denial about it. Which is absolutely off par because I eat like a whale, I just happen to be thin as a stick...for now....anywho....very rude and her input on things not pertaining to the matter at hand was not appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

worse and rudest doctor I have every had to see. After 3 hour rate told me I had had a stroke and had a hole in my heart. After several tests and 6 weeks later I was called in to see her (another 3 hour wait in her office!!) and told a mistake had been made and my MRI was normal. No apology just looked down nose as if i had made the mistake. if she was the only Neurolgist on earth I would never see her again. If you are sent to see her run as fast as you can away from this doctor. Not only does she not know what she is doing, she is rude and nasty in my experience. I have talked with other former patients who have the same opinion as I do. Don't know where you found the patients who actually think she is a good doctor. Wow are they wrong!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I love Dr Giles. Shes been looking after me and my MS for 17 years and I wouldn't have anyone else! SHe is sensitive and encouraging and I know she tends to run late but I also know the time she takes with her patients and how much she cares about not just the patient but their extended families! She is a wonderful Dr and really advocates for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Katherine Giles's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, ON