Ratings for Dr. Katherine Giles

I found that she doesn’t listen. Complains about government fees and was not helpful at all. She told me ti should go off my medications which has taken me years to sort out. Not a fan.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very rude and assuming. I went to see her to to know if I could go on a certain medication. After a two hour wait in a packed room I finally saw her to be treated as though I was anorexic and in denial about it. Which is absolutely off par because I eat like a whale, I just happen to be thin as a stick...for now....anywho....very rude and her input on things not pertaining to the matter at hand was not appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

worse and rudest doctor I have every had to see. After 3 hour rate told me I had had a stroke and had a hole in my heart. After several tests and 6 weeks later I was called in to see her (another 3 hour wait in her office!!) and told a mistake had been made and my MRI was normal. No apology just looked down nose as if i had made the mistake. if she was the only Neurolgist on earth I would never see her again. If you are sent to see her run as fast as you can away from this doctor. Not only does she not know what she is doing, she is rude and nasty in my experience. I have talked with other former patients who have the same opinion as I do. Don't know where you found the patients who actually think she is a good doctor. Wow are they wrong!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I love Dr Giles. Shes been looking after me and my MS for 17 years and I wouldn't have anyone else! SHe is sensitive and encouraging and I know she tends to run late but I also know the time she takes with her patients and how much she cares about not just the patient but their extended families! She is a wonderful Dr and really advocates for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Awful!Awful!Awful! She did not listen to anything that I had to say. Even when I got a chance to speak it seemed like she wasn't listening. All she could talk about was her cottage and how many young families now a days can't afford them ! If you have any other options please do not go see her. I have never had such a bad experience with any doctors ever!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Waiting over an hour in her office for our appointment is disrespectful. Perhaps the receptionist and the doctor should take a scheduling course. It's offered at most community colleges. My time is just as valuable as hers.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

A very inexperienced doctor whom does not know what she is doing simply because she does not listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I'm not sure why there are negative comments about Dr. Giles, because, she was the utmost professional, kind, sweet Dr. to me. Assessing my condition very promptly and I found her very caring.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Simply fantastic. Caring, knowledgeable and bang on. I don't understand all the negative comments . She is wonderful

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I too went to see Dr. Giles very nervously after reading all the ranting that people have done here. Sitting in the waiting room, I was afraid to approach the office admin as people had said she was very unfriendly. The farthest from the truth. The office admin was very friendly and got me squared away. I had to wait a little extra but come on people, the Doctor is good at what she does and is in demand. What doctor don't you have to wait a little extra for. I am quite willing to wait for my turn knowing that she is probably looking after something or someone that is in much greater need than I am at the present time. It means that when it is my turn that I need her undivided attention, that I will be getting it. She cares about her patients and treating them correctly and fully. Remember that as patients, we can say whatever we want about a doctor but doctors have taken an oath and they are unable to talk about patients or fear losing their licence. Keep these things in mind when all her time is being used to save your life or someone else's. Be willing to wait your turn.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017