Ratings for Dr. Cliff Noth

Dr. noth adjusted me and i never felt better!!! I really like his approach!! Has a great attitude and brought my entire body back to what feels normal!!!!! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Cliff is always such a pleasure to see. He treats exactly what the problem is and has a delightful attitude.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I was treated by Dr. Noth today. He was able to pinpoint exactly what needed to be treated and I walked out feeling better than I have for months. Thank you Dr. Noth!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Don't know what I would do without Dr. Noth! I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Cliff is a very good chiropractor. His knowledge is top notch and his humourous nature make each visit a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Cliff is awesome!!! I've been to others and no one else compares. He's #1 to me!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I don't know where I would be without Cliff. Not only is he an amazing chiropractor, but his fun goofy side makes recovery much more tolerable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My friend recommended Cliff to me and I'm so glad she did. Ever since I have been recommending friends and co-workers. He is amazing at what he does!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Cliff is awesome! He has become our family chiropractor and we are all quite fond of him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Noth last week. I have been treated by many others in the past and I must say that Dr. Noth really knows his stuff. He was able to pinpoint my area of pain and correct the situation. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015