Dr. Luis Castro

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luis Castro

No complaints from us. They treat our whole family great and we’ve seen all of them. Front end is nice too and always cheery. Great job!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Castro is one of the most caring, professional dentists that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. His manner is gentle and his diagnosis is always in my best interest and never income driven. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a dentist!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very professional but most of all an excellent person!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Castro is the best! I would highly recommended him to anyone. He is honest, kind, sincere, and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

AMAZING! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DOWN TO EARTH. UN EXCELENTE DENTISTA PERUANO EN CALGARY!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. Took the time to explain options to me, and really seemed to know what he was talking about. He didn't try to sell me expensive dental procedures, and it really seemed like he cared about my health (as opposed to other money-grabbing dentists I have been to). Wonderful doctor, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

The professional service provided is good but the receptionist and the dental staff do not agree on the medical history many times which confuses the patient as he or she doesn't really know what remains to be done for a certain treatment.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

He is the best dentist in Calgary. Very honest, he rather advice you to go to your country to do treatments. Despite he is not a pediatric dentist is very special with kids, my daughters like to go there even though they dont have any appointments, just for fun. I will have him as my personal dentist while I am in Calgary (forever?). The staff is also very special and courteus.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Been seeing Dr.C for a few years now. He is an awesome dentist and his staff are fantastic. Everyone makes you feel at ease the minute you walk in the door. I have recommended Dr. C to a few of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

El es muy divertido y hace que los pacientes se sientan ameno y confiados cuando estan es sus manos profesionales.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010