Ratings for Dr. Luis Castro

I have been Dr. Castro's patient for 10 years, and my family have counted with his honest and medical expertise since. Dr. Castro and his staff go the extra mile while providing dental care. Rk

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I have had experiences with 3 more dentist in Calgary, feeling they just wanted my money. ... And I have had 3 consultations and jobs done by Dr Luis Castro with out any hesitation.... He explores all the options to solve the problem and advises the patient in the best one.... which isn't always the expensive one... The staff is very competent and the time frames are very acceptable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Wastes an hour and 30 minutes of my time when my appointment was at 6:30

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

De Castro and the staff at pacific dental have always been excellent in service and in care with great recommendations and never pushing unnecessary stuff on you. I feel at ease when I’m there as I know it is their care for me as a patient and not as a cash cow that matters

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

No complaints from us. They treat our whole family great and we’ve seen all of them. Front end is nice too and always cheery. Great job!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Castro is one of the most caring, professional dentists that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. His manner is gentle and his diagnosis is always in my best interest and never income driven. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a dentist!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very professional but most of all an excellent person!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Castro is the best! I would highly recommended him to anyone. He is honest, kind, sincere, and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

AMAZING! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DOWN TO EARTH. UN EXCELENTE DENTISTA PERUANO EN CALGARY!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. Took the time to explain options to me, and really seemed to know what he was talking about. He didn't try to sell me expensive dental procedures, and it really seemed like he cared about my health (as opposed to other money-grabbing dentists I have been to). Wonderful doctor, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013