Ratings for Dr. Ramtin T. Massoudi

Dr. Massoudi got rid off all my spider veins and Varicous veins. He is a wonderful caring Dr. and i would def refer him to anyone that wants to have no ugly veins in the legs. Thanks to him i can wear skirt and shorts now.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

This doctor is a family practition and he does not have any knowledge about veins. I had a lot of complications because of him. BE AWARE.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

he is such a gentle doctor who is caring and loving

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Great doctor! Throughout my years I have been to at least 10 different doctors in all the different places that I have lived. Dr Massoudi is by far the most artistically skilled restylane/juvederm injector I have found. It is like magic what he can do for my under eye bags with less then 1cc, least expensive eye lift ever! He and all of his staff are incredibly warm and kind. I have found that an indicator of a good doctor is how happy, healthy and friendly their staff are. They all make for such a pleasant experience. I just had him do fraxel to my face today and am positive the results will be just as fantastic as everything else he has done for me. --I am posting this review on a few different sites because he deserves a good word and I am too lazy to write numerous ones:)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Massoudi has an impeccable reputation as an outstanding physician with a wonderful bedside manner. He has the highest standards in terms of patient care and I would highly recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Ramtin T. Massoudi's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 2000)