Ratings for Dr. Myoza T. Lim

This is by far the worst doctor i have been to. She tried to convince me to not take birth control, to simply count the days of ovulation on a calendar, i had to insist on using birth control pills before she wrote me the prescription. She is never there when i show up for appointments, and many times i have had to wait 45minutes inside the rooms with robe and all. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I told Dr. Lim I wanted to start birth control and she pulled out a medical encyclopedia that she said she had used when she was in medical school (In 1968). She proceded to describe to me the RHYTHM METHOD. "It's hard to get pregnant. Just use condoms 5 days a month, and you'll be fine!" When I told her that that sounded really really risky, she said: "Oh, no. It's safe. BUT, if you get pregnant, then you'll have a beautiful gift from God! Right?" WRONG. Check please. She was totally out of touch. I asked her about the Nueva Ring and she thought I was talking about a diaphram. I was shocked that she could be so careless with something that has such gigantic consequences. Then, I went downstairs to the pharmacy and her staff tried to give me somebody else's medicine. "You don't have a stomach problem? Okay, one minute." STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Myoza T. Lim's Credentials

• Ewha Women'S Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1967)