Ratings for Dr. Kelly Hoffmann

I was looking for a female primary so that I could get my gyno and general needs met with one doc. The first time I saw her, she performed the roughest pelvic exam I've ever had. She did not tell me what she was going to do before she did it and when I left I experienced pain and spotting. I gave her another chance. The second time, I did not experience pain and spotting and she was a bit more gentle, but just as non-communicative and lacking in bedside manner. She also was very dismissive when I complained of worsening menstrual cramps and irregularity. She was punctual and not unpleasant, just not warm and friendly, characteristics I appreciate in a provider.I don't think she's a bad doctor, I just want to provide feedback in hopes that she can soften up a bit and work on bedside manner. I have not switched primaries, but I will not be going back to see her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Kelly Hoffmann's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA