Ratings for Dr. John Toth

I'm going to go out on a limb to suggest that any positive comments on this page are as a result of Toth paying friends/family to post them...because that's how he rolls. He's a scammer and crook...not to be trusted. Comments on this page point to a lack of client based care but rather a cookie cutter treatment regime. This is because he simply can't vary his approach!His physical limitations prohibit him from providing care that is taylored to the needs of his patients. Avoid him and his wife ie this clinic. They are both sociopaths

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I can't even believe how terrible this experience was assessment and treatment was literally over in 1.5 minutes left me feeling cheated out. Avoid avoid avoid ! Worst I've ever seen

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My family and I have seen Dr. Toff for a number of years and he has always been most helpful. We have never had to wait long to see him and seems to be able to fix our various ailments with ease.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I have stopped seeing Dr. John because every apointment I had, and often i was the only one there i had to sit and wait for him. He would be in his office doing whatever while the waiting room filled up. His ajustment was always the same and was mor focused on chit chat than my issues. My insurance company was billed for my final visit 5 months afterwards affecting my coverage at another office?

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Saw this chiropractor for an injury, He seemed polite but underestimated my injury. went to another Dr. and received a more thorough examination. There are worse chiroprators out there for sure and he does have a pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I've seen a number of really good chiropractors through the years but none are like Dr. John. Unlike others, he has not fallen into the habit of treating me a certain way each time I come in. Instead he listens, questions, and then checks each area of concern himself to make sure he is providing proper treatment. He's knowledgeable, funny (he loves his patients and loves having fun with them), thorough and compassionate. A true gem in the medical/chiropractic field. My family has been truly blessed to have him as our chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

He is the best doctor I have seen in Winnipeg. Over the years I have seen a number of doctors, but he is by far the best. I have had a problem with my foot, experiencing lot of pain and walking difficulties. Having seen dwo chiropractors without any help, I called dr Tooth. I felt much better after my firs visit. He concentrates on your problem and he knows how to help. He doesn't talk to you about the long term treatment program and payment options, like the others do. He is there to help. Thank you, Doctor. I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing help.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

A truly helpful and caring doctor. Soft hands and a gentle touch

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

i just love his attitude, he is great, love the way he does his treatments, i dont know what i would have done without him when i was in pain, hard to find someone like him, makes u laugh

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

What a wonderful man! I have had many on-going health issues but Dr John has played a large role in keeping me mobile and pain-free. I was a little scared of chiropractic in the beginning but he is very gentle and great at what he does. Visiting his office is always a pleasant experience and he never fails to make me laugh which is sometimes the best medicine....Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007