Ratings for Dr. Sherif Kodsi

Have been seeing Dr. Kodsi for more than half my life, great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Amazing doctor, treats everyone with care and compassion. Makes you feel at ease and finds a solution for any and every concern that you may have. Takes the time to explain and educate you on your health concerns. I wish that we would have more doctor like Dr. Kodsi. Thank you for being just the doctor that everyone wants to have.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I can't believe he is still practicing with all these bad reviews. he is a nice person but his knowledge is old and outdated. he always says no worries it is what it is. his staff i don't know where to start. Edith seems to be the king of the clinic and she gives you medical advise in order for you to not see doctor. She is very rude and intimidating. I have no idea why the staff is still there after all these complaints. I talked to dr. kodsi but nothing happened.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

A great doctor very knowledgeable and caring his staff are pleasant and caring

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

My name is Emad zaki Dr Sherif Kodsi is my family doctor and the best in everything and pleasant too . Would love to be thankful for his kind and care always. Lord bless you my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

dr kodsi is pleasant, but a bit quick. I don't think my insurance company would be pleased with his annual physical as it is just blood tests. Difficult to get appointment as staff do not return calls.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Terrible staff, incompetent on all scales. Had to verify their procedures with Medical Society who confirmed what they say/do is unprofessional and merits an official complaint. He is a pleasant doctor, but keeping the staff makes the whole operation doubtful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Terrible staff!!! Rude, careless, not capable of scheduling patients properly... Although I like Dr, Kodsi, I am changing my doctor because of the office and the staff. Too bad...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Horrible place. They have made me cry on several occasions. They think they are running a presidential office. They don't realize that it is a doctors office where they deal with peoples health. I have never despised anyone more than the staff that works here. Please if you are considering this doctor, please do not go here for your own sake. They will make your life a living nightmare! I have never written a review about anything or anyone but I felt like I have to do it to save people from this place.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Staff is horrible, always busy, long waiting time arrogant and intimidating. Dr Kodsi is great but he certainly needs to change his staff

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016