You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherif Kodsi

Horrible place. They have made me cry on several occasions. They think they are running a presidential office. They don't realize that it is a doctors office where they deal with peoples health. I have never despised anyone more than the staff that works here. Please if you are considering this doctor, please do not go here for your own sake. They will make your life a living nightmare! I have never written a review about anything or anyone but I felt like I have to do it to save people from this place.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Kodsi is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone. He is always patient and kind when listening to my needs, and has always found the time to answer all my questions thoroughly, and in the most pleasant manner. It is clear that he has a wealth of knowledge and never takes any shortcuts when it comes to his patients' health. I always leave his office feeling confident that I have received the best possible health care out there. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Has been our family doctor for over 20 years, he has been a blessing to us.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Kodsi is a pleasant, accommodating and knowledgeable physician. However, his staff leave something to be desired. Booking appointments has been a nightmare, especially through the phone. Waiting times have consistently been excessively long regardless how full the clinic is, even with an appointment. I could commute to my GP downtown, see her and return home before even being seen by the doctor here. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Awful experience with staff at this clinic , especially Debbie, she is so erogent and always busy to return calls or look up files or help patients -- staff confuse patient files with each other -- had enough of the staff at this office and decided to change family doctors and a year later Debbie is still too busy to transfer my files to my current family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Kodsi has been a family physician to my husband and I for years and I can't imagine having any other doctor. He is such a pleasure to talk to, and you know that he genuinely cares about your well-being. He has a tremendous amount of medical knowledge and it is obvious he is always up to date on the most current therapeutic interventions. Combined with his sincerity and compassion, I couldn't imagine a better family doctor out there!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My family & I have been Dr Kodsi's patient since 1997. We've since moved from where we live but still prefers to travel the 20km to see Dr Kodsi. He's practical, can diagnose accurately, and explain things patiently. What a fantastic Family Physician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Kodsi is a gentleman and have pleasant personality. However, that is not the central reason why we have to go to the doctor. As a patient, I need to hear the explanation of his diagnosis but never heard any explanation about the result of my blood work. The staff are rude, unpleasant personality, unprofessional, uncaring, unfriendly. I am just wondering why they are still there. I bet there are lots of capable people who truly are care-giver. If you are in an emergency, please be advised to not come to this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Sherif Kodsi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible place. They have made me cry on several occasions. They think they are running a presidential office. They don't realize that it is a doctors office wh..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff is horrible, always busy, long waiting time arrogant and intimidating. Dr Kodsi is great but he certainly needs to change his staff "

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kodsi is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone. He is always patient and kind when listening to my needs, and has always found the time to a..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Has been our family doctor for over 20 years, he has been a blessing to us. "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kodsi is a pleasant, accommodating and knowledgeable physician. However, his staff leave something to be desired. Booking appointments has been a nightmare,..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for my entire life and still would be if I didn't move. I have yet to find a doctor that I feel genuinely cares as much as Dr. Kodsi."

July 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2K". Address has been updated from "None" to "650 Sheppard Avenue East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162227775".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience with staff at this clinic , especially Debbie, she is so erogent and always busy to return calls or look up files or help patients -- staff con..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kodsi has been a family physician to my husband and I for years and I can't imagine having any other doctor. He is such a pleasure to talk to, and you know..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My family & I have been Dr Kodsi's patient since 1997. We've since moved from where we live but still prefers to travel the 20km to see Dr Kodsi. He's practical..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kodsi is a gentleman and have pleasant personality. However, that is not the central reason why we have to go to the doctor. As a patient, I need to hear t..."

February 23, 2015