Ratings for Dr. Sherif Kodsi

My name is Emad zaki Dr Sherif Kodsi is my family doctor and the best in everything and pleasant too . Would love to be thankful for his kind and care always. Lord bless you my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

dr kodsi is pleasant, but a bit quick. I don't think my insurance company would be pleased with his annual physical as it is just blood tests. Difficult to get appointment as staff do not return calls.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Terrible staff, incompetent on all scales. Had to verify their procedures with Medical Society who confirmed what they say/do is unprofessional and merits an official complaint. He is a pleasant doctor, but keeping the staff makes the whole operation doubtful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Terrible staff!!! Rude, careless, not capable of scheduling patients properly... Although I like Dr, Kodsi, I am changing my doctor because of the office and the staff. Too bad...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Horrible place. They have made me cry on several occasions. They think they are running a presidential office. They don't realize that it is a doctors office where they deal with peoples health. I have never despised anyone more than the staff that works here. Please if you are considering this doctor, please do not go here for your own sake. They will make your life a living nightmare! I have never written a review about anything or anyone but I felt like I have to do it to save people from this place.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Staff is horrible, always busy, long waiting time arrogant and intimidating. Dr Kodsi is great but he certainly needs to change his staff

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Kodsi is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone. He is always patient and kind when listening to my needs, and has always found the time to answer all my questions thoroughly, and in the most pleasant manner. It is clear that he has a wealth of knowledge and never takes any shortcuts when it comes to his patients' health. I always leave his office feeling confident that I have received the best possible health care out there. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Has been our family doctor for over 20 years, he has been a blessing to us.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Kodsi is a pleasant, accommodating and knowledgeable physician. However, his staff leave something to be desired. Booking appointments has been a nightmare, especially through the phone. Waiting times have consistently been excessively long regardless how full the clinic is, even with an appointment. I could commute to my GP downtown, see her and return home before even being seen by the doctor here. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My doctor for my entire life and still would be if I didn't move. I have yet to find a doctor that I feel genuinely cares as much as Dr. Kodsi.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015