Ratings for Dr. Linda M. DAVIS

I've been going to this practice for 6 years. Dr. Davis is fab- warm, caring and genuine. I've been very pleased with her referrals to specialists outside her realm. I've seen Dr. Z on several occasions when I needed immediate attention- also, very warm,caring and genuine. The patient portal is FAB! It's great to be able to email my doctor anytime I have a question and get a reply within a day! Great access to labs too! Oh, it's a great sign when the staff has been there for years!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Linda Davis for years and I have had good experiences and not so great experiences. She is pretty cold by nature and she does want to just get in and out really quick. I noticed that the only time I can get her attention is when I have my annual exams. The staff is great and the other doctor is good too, but he's a male. I only continue going because I haven't had time to search for a new doctor. :/

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

This doctor is not someone I would recommend. She is cold by nature and does not treat conditions,She sends you to many other doctors. Possibly lack of knowledge. Big waste of time and money for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

This experience with this doctor has been very poor. She refers her patients out to specialists with every condition. She communicates through email and is very cold. I would not recommend use her!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Tends to refer patients to other doctors,(is my experience and impression) not able to address the simplist of symptoms if they are reoccuring, but refers to other groups, not even a specific doctor! Does not take her time with patients, eager to "buzz in, buzz out it seems to me) gives minimal conversation, very arrogant and cold in nature it seems, and does not like to answer questions is my impression. Maybe you will have better luck with her. She is highly educated. But, she is just too busy and in a hurry for me though.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Bolling-Davis and staff are excellent. My son & I have been patients of this group for many years and I would go to NO ONE else. Even when I did not have my medical coverage as yet (new job) they were very flexible and understanding. I really love this group! Thank you, Dr. Bolling et al!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr Bolling is maybe the best dr I have had. Very personable, answers all your questions and never makes you feel stupid.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Linda M. DAVIS's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med