Ratings for Dr. Robert Casper

Dr Casper and his team are very knowledgable and helpful he goes out of his way to try and find different methods that may work for his patients even though I have not been able to still get pregnant he has tried many different treatments in order to try to get me there he treats you with respect and there are times when the game plan changes but it’s not always in his control I would recommend Dr Casper

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

My drug dealer was a doctor, doctor Had the plug from Big Pharma, Pharma He said that he would heal me, heal me But he only gave me problems, problems My drug dealer was a doctor, doctor Had the plug from Big Pharma, Pharma I think he trying to kill me, kill me He tried to kill me for a dollar, dollar

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

AMAZING and CARING doctor! True to his calling, he sees the desperation in a patient’s eyes and works his hardest to bring hope! If it is was not for his last minute intervention, while I was a patient of a different horrible clinic, I would not hold my miracle baby in my arms today. He will experiment with treatments and he seeks a complete, informed consent of his patient. I don’t know what the other comments below are refering to, but this doctor is an ultimate professional. He will not step any medical and ethical boundaries, but he will work his hardest to get you pregnanct. From answering long emails in the middle of the night, to calling you in the morning at 8 am to tell you that your HCG is finally on track and there is hope for this pregnancy, this doctor does not hold back. After researching and meeting with lots of fertility doctors, I can hands down rate dr. Casper as the best in Toronto! His clinic staff has always been curteous and kind to us!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr Casper ruined me. I was given Lupron for Endo and am now suffering horrific side effects. Had I known that LUPRON was a chemo drug for prostate cancer I woud never have agreed to be part of his experiment. Thousands of suffering women are pleading with the FDA to take this drug off the market. I was misled and after months of suffering he still denies Lupron caused my symtoms. Get all your information folks, do your due diligence.. My life is in shambles. I blame Big Pharma and Dr Casper. https://www.petition2congress.com/ctas/investigation-lupron-side-effects-leuprolide-acetate

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Our brief experience with TRIO consisted of having no call back after 3 weeks, misinformation about fees, very rude treatment from 2 admin staff for no reason, and being talked over and hung up on. I advised a 3rd Admin staff when she phoned me, who was able to convince only 1 of the other 2 to apologize. I never actually had contact with Dr. Casper, as he rescheduled our appointment only an hour before. By then I had already had enough. Google it - there are lawsuits against OvaScience regarding Augment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Casper is a caring and knowledgeable physician. What you see as experimental procedures, I see as forward thinking in that not all protocols are for everyone. It is nice to see that someone treats you as an individual and not one of the herds. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr.Casper is a nice person BUT he is NOT focused on his actual job. He is usually flying out of town to conduct presentations, attend workshops and complete courses. If he IS in the office, he is either working with a medical student, performing surgeries and even working on improving the many systematic and communication issues of the clinic. He is always busy, never available, continues to mix up patients , make mistakes with protocols, doesn't communicate effectively with the nurses and his secretary can barely get a hold of him to ask patient questions. He is so busy with everything else that he is focused on, it seems like he is least concerned with and focused on helping women have babies. He begins by repeating the same protocol on a monthly basis and then will change his mind on a particular step and alter the plan without providing information or reasoning...and still no success. Nurses have commented on his style and many have said he likes to experiment...not sure how anyone would feel about being a Guiney pig to a fertility doctor. My first meeting with this doctor was smooth and he certainly sold a really convincing plan but after having worked with him, I no longer want to see this doctor or even recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Seems like all they care about is taking in the fees. Not responsive to questions, they expect you to do what they say without question or understanding, and what they say is what is the most expensive. Cancel, rescheduled appointment after appointment. We came in and they told us to come back later. Ask a question about the procedure and what steps to take and got a terse response to look at the app which is of no help. If you are okay with being a cog in a wheel and have a robotic staff treat you (hopefully your are a medical professional yourself), then this is the place. If you want to be treated as a human, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Amazing and caring doctor. Would recommend him to anyone as he cares about his patients not profit for his clinic

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017