Ratings for Dr. Robert Casper

Dr Casper ruined me. I was given Lupron for Endo and am now suffering horrific side effects. Had I known that LUPRON was a chemo drug for prostate cancer I woud never have agreed to be part of his experiment. Thousands of suffering women are pleading with the FDA to take this drug off the market. I was misled and after months of suffering he still denies Lupron caused my symtoms. Get all your information folks, do your due diligence.. My life is in shambles. I blame Big Pharma and Dr Casper. https://www.petition2congress.com/ctas/investigation-lupron-side-effects-leuprolide-acetate

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Our brief experience with TRIO consisted of having no call back after 3 weeks, misinformation about fees, very rude treatment from 2 admin staff for no reason, and being talked over and hung up on. I advised a 3rd Admin staff when she phoned me, who was able to convince only 1 of the other 2 to apologize. I never actually had contact with Dr. Casper, as he rescheduled our appointment only an hour before. By then I had already had enough. Google it - there are lawsuits against OvaScience regarding Augment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Casper is a caring and knowledgeable physician. What you see as experimental procedures, I see as forward thinking in that not all protocols are for everyone. It is nice to see that someone treats you as an individual and not one of the herds. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr.Casper is a nice person BUT he is NOT focused on his actual job. He is usually flying out of town to conduct presentations, attend workshops and complete courses. If he IS in the office, he is either working with a medical student, performing surgeries and even working on improving the many systematic and communication issues of the clinic. He is always busy, never available, continues to mix up patients , make mistakes with protocols, doesn't communicate effectively with the nurses and his secretary can barely get a hold of him to ask patient questions. He is so busy with everything else that he is focused on, it seems like he is least concerned with and focused on helping women have babies. He begins by repeating the same protocol on a monthly basis and then will change his mind on a particular step and alter the plan without providing information or reasoning...and still no success. Nurses have commented on his style and many have said he likes to experiment...not sure how anyone would feel about being a Guiney pig to a fertility doctor. My first meeting with this doctor was smooth and he certainly sold a really convincing plan but after having worked with him, I no longer want to see this doctor or even recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Seems like all they care about is taking in the fees. Not responsive to questions, they expect you to do what they say without question or understanding, and what they say is what is the most expensive. Cancel, rescheduled appointment after appointment. We came in and they told us to come back later. Ask a question about the procedure and what steps to take and got a terse response to look at the app which is of no help. If you are okay with being a cog in a wheel and have a robotic staff treat you (hopefully your are a medical professional yourself), then this is the place. If you want to be treated as a human, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Amazing and caring doctor. Would recommend him to anyone as he cares about his patients not profit for his clinic

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Excellent doctor, secretary and assistant. Very organized, punctual, smart and super positive. This is how every clinic should be! They care about you, want to get to know you and help you. I highly suggest anyone looking for a doctor should seek to book an appointment with Dr. Robert Casper. Perfect rating from me!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I am SOOOOO HAPPY I was referred to Dr.Robert Casper. He is in my opinion the best doctor that I have ever had. He is super kind, caring, patient, calm, friendly and has a wealth of knowledge. He is genuine and sympathetic, takes time to explain things to you, answers all your questions, goes through next steps and your plan, is always making eye contact with you and is engaged. He makes you feel confident and cared for and he truly wants to help you. He is a great people person and is very professional. His staff are excellent...very friendly, organized, punctual, smart and go out of their way to accommodate you in any way. I am a very picky person and I am EXTREMELY pleased with the level of service and professionalism with Dr.Robert Casper and his staff. This is the way ALL patients should feel- comfortable, positive and happy! Please recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a fertility specialist. You will be very thankful! :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Sometimes you meet someone who is doing exactly what they’re meant to be doing. Dr. Casper is one of those people. His consistently gentle bedside manner provided great comfort to me during some of the most difficult moments of my life. Even when he had nothing to obvious to gain, he was kind to me. I will never forget that. I have recommended him to three friends enduring the arduous process of fertility treatment and will continue to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016