Ratings for Dr. Maria Galu

Wonderful, caring and knowledgeable professional with GREAT staff. 100% satisfied and refer all my friends here.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

now our family Doctor very pleased with the care given by Dr. Galu

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

i have been going to this doctor for 3 years , as to this date iam happy with her expertise and profectional stature i only have good commments on her....

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Galu is one of the most caring doctors I have been to and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

This doctor is dangerous and uncaring. I have panic disorder, which she told me to "get over", and other health problems which she made no effort to examine past prescribing me medication. When I expressed my concern about a certain problem she told me that my labs were normal (they weren't, it said so right on the paper), but then gave me meds anyway just to shut me up. I never took these meds because I don't trust her at all.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

I woul dlike to state that I received the poorest care of anywhere it was incompetent and I am thinking about it being criminal. I was diagnosed with a metastatic tumor on my liver which I didn't have then they tried to biopsy my liver took out my gallbladder made up some****and bull statement she then tried to tell me that I had memory loss which I have since been tested for and I did not have. She cost me my livlihood and put my life in considerable risk I was unable to support myself all on the advice of this woman who didn't know what she was talking about. I was severely tramatized and was conpensated through a court so I don't think she is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr Galu has been treating both my husband and myself for two years now and has always been professional and caring in her manner. She listens to what we have to say and treats us with respect.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

She seems like a nice knowledgeable doctor, however if you are sick and do not have text book perfect symptoms, she will try to convince you it is all in your head. The other female doctor along with the mid level provider with this office are basically the same way, possibly even worse. Because of there lack of expertise and there ways of misdiagnosing their patients, I am now suffering with irreversable health problems that should of been diagnosed and treated at the first onset of symptoms. Instead, I was told the pain and symptoms I was expereincing were all in my head and that the only thing that would help me is a pyschiatric evaluation and treatment. After having a psych eval. that came back perfectally normal, Dr. Galu still inisited that all my problems were in my head. Listen to your body, not this doctor or doctors in this group! Dr. Galu's negligance and lack of proper treatment have left me with major health problems that are beyond the treatment stage.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007