Ratings for Dr. Nico Basson

He is the best doctor ever!!! Compassionate, caring, and will get you into specialists quickly!! Wish there more doctors like him!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very rude! Did not listen at all. Will never see him again!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I dont normally rate doctors but I feel the need to talk about dr basson. He is an amazing doctor and he will always get a hold of you with your results. He is great at doing follow ups as well. He remembers everything I tell him. Best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very kind, very smart, very compassionate. Best doc in town.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Good doctor. He's not interested in just handing you pills to get you out the door ( like so many doctor's)...he will try to find what the cause of the problem is. He takes his time and is thorough.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I first met Dr Basson when my elder mother was ill he was the ER doctor and was so compassionate with her and took the time to visit with us and let her be comfortable. I was impressed. My family physician retired and recommended him to me. I am very comfortable and confident with his assessments of my medical condition. He is a very good doctor and I hope he stays in Prince Albert.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Super doctor and a very nice person. I rate this doctor very highly. Seen him a number of times now for different ailments and always had great treatment. Very knowledgable! Hope he stays in PA.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I love him he is the best!!! I was sick for months and went to several dr he's the only one that ones concern that I was still sick and I only seen him twice. Really he's awsome kind and careing he goes above and beyond that's Forsure

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

He is amazing. He is always so patient and kind. You never feel rushed with him. He will get to the source of the problem. Cannot say enough good things about this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I don't recommend him. He sent he home multiple time till the point where I was hours away from death.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013